Makeup Money Saving Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good read, I love the tips about using paintbrushes as makeup brushes! Thanks for posting!

I love The Frugal Face!!!!! Experimenting with cheap lipstick, and finding what awesome colors you can come up with!! { Wet and Wild lipstick .99 cents!! }

Here's a link for all who like to depot their eyeshadows; I have found this website very usefull.

Link: makeupaddict.org Enjoy!!! :icon_chee

{ By the way, I am accepting friend request from all you beautiful ladies, please add me.... www.myspace.com/enchanted_pixie Thanks!!! }

Thanks for the post. It will really help save some much needed money

Thanks for the link. All I can say is wow! I love the pigment collection!:rockwoot:

Thank you,I Want to be a makeup mix master,lol,Making my colorful concotions,something as simple as diff lipliner as a entire lipcolor then a coat of the too light gloss u brought can be good

"Neutral, matte eyeshadows are the most flattering on everyone, will make your eyes stand out, and look great day or night." I dont like these eye makeup tips,they basically tell u to be boring with the eyemakeup lol......but i love the rest

Back