Makeup of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's makeup using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist palette, my dip brow pomade, my Huda Beauty lashes in Scarlett, with Mac lipliner in Nightmoth and Lime Crime lipstick on Serpentina. I also popped in my Soloticas hidrocharme contacts in mel

Todays makeup is brown smokey eye with a nude lip perfect for work or school, follow my IG: Ameerasays and Youtube page: Ameerasays for more details on this look  Unknown.jpeg

Welcome @! Beautiful look! Thanks for posting! Happy Birthday also!

@@Jayderose pretty looks! Thanks for posting! I love the lip color.

DSC05395.JPG

This will probably be my last post in the site.

Im about to start a new life without internet.Fingers crossed everything will be fine.who knows......:)

So I created this eye look yesterday,which has a lot of shadows,but it doesn't seem to have.

a light blue to green duocrome pigment,a light blue shadow and a middle blue from my pupa milano palette,a purple and a fuchsia by Pierre René shadow,

a silvery-white by the same brand,and a black with golden shimmer by inglot.

mascara is by maybelline.no false lashes.thats it I think.

ps. oh and two eyeliners,the blue and the silver,by essense,those are the long lasting,silver its lovely but the blue is by no mean long lasting,I don't like it but I will finish this up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back