Makeup of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160424_122451.jpg

reija i didnt stick to theprogram hahahah

20160427_182950.jpg20160427_183101.jpg

my aesthitician dyed my eyelashes yesterday night.

im pretty sure it doesnt show up.the colour was blue black.

dissapointed by thst.there is only a little difference.

i have naturally dark brown hair & brows & Lashes.

i would like to try thisagain fira better result.

butshe told me that i can have thisinstead of mascara,and the result will be very natural.

has anyonetried this before ?

Looks pretty @@makeupilove! My mom used to have hers tinted but I've never tried it. They looked natural. She would layer mascara on top of the tinting most days though to get more volume on her lashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
20160506_173726.jpg1462556346823-279977879.jpg

Today I created this eye makeup(morning) and I went the dog to the vet .I think that is called.haha

@@Reija if youre here,i want you to recommend me some brands for glitter!

i know litcosmetics,nyx,bh,bulkglitters!

@Reija if youre here,i want you to recommend me some brands for glitter! i know litcosmetics,nyx,bh,bulkglitters!
Have you checked Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and Urban Decay? They have glitter makeup also. MAC and Inglot are really nice too.

I know but i want sth affordable since glitter idnt sth u apply on a daily basis.

i will look up for inglot.the rest are more expensive.(mac,occ and ud i cant find in my country)

we do have some brands here like lovie and pierre rene (polish brand) but if u want to give like 5 or 6 euros for one colour u will have to limit yourself as far as the colour shades.idk

My Prom makeup tutorial using cruelty free makeup: 

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHuJdu2PX3w

Back