Makeup of the Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@DisneyDisaster I really like Pond's BB+ Cream and I set it with a powder. I also like Revlon ColorStay. But what I find helps a lot is spraying my face with a facial spray (like Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water) and then apply a light moisturizer. I finally apply my foundation on top! 

image.jpgimage.jpg

I was feeling a bit bold today :)

@@Jayderose I'm always put off by eye shadows if they look green or yellow because I think they are going to be really bright, but they look lovely on you! You may have converted me!

@@DisneyDisaster No harm in trying something new. If it looks bad, it easily washes off!

I had a graduated pink shadow and plum eyeliner with blackberry lips today, but it melted off in the Houston heat today, before I was able to get a picture.

I might recreate it tomorrow, but my mom got me the E.L.F. 32 Brights palette. SO many new colors to play with...

@@Jayderose when it's particularly hot, it might be a good idea to use a good eye primer (maybe even some powder on top depending on the base) to make the colours pop and help them stay all day long when it's hot outside! <3

Back