Makeup palette made in USA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase reasonably price makeup palette that are made in USA?  Or in the alternative, not made in China?

Saucebox Cosmetics has three great palettes as a reasonable price. Here are two of the three that I own.

If you're looking for a a nice neutral palette try her Creme de la Creme palette ($32.30 after discount). If you're looking for a palette with various shades of reds and pinks try her Forbidden Fruits palette ($29.75 after discount)
Note: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Saucebox Cosmetics. Palettes shown I purchased.

i just got a flier from Ulta and the Bare Minerals palettes are on sale, they are usually $40 for the ones with 8 shadows in them, but now they are $32 and there's a coupon for 20% off on the flier that says it makes them even lower, $25.60

That's a great deal, too bad I got them for full price when they came out.

anyways, just wanted to let you know about this sale, hopefully you get a flier too so you can get the 20% off coupon

Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just got a flier from Ulta and the Bare Minerals palettes are on sale, they are usually $40 for the ones with 8 shadows in them, but now they are $32 and there's a coupon for 20% off on the flier that says it makes them even lower, $25.60

That's a great deal, too bad I got them for full price when they came out.

anyways, just wanted to let you know about this sale, hopefully you get a flier too so you can get the 20% off coupon
I saw that too, and bought one at Ulta.com.  Or at least I thought I did, but when my shipping notice was sent, it said the Bare Minerals palette was sold out.  Major bummed.

Thanks everyone. I talked with Crown Brush and all the products ar manufactured in the USA.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw that too, and bought one at Ulta.com.  Or at least I thought I did, but when my shipping notice was sent, it said the Bare Minerals palette was sold out.  Major bummed.
The Star Treatment palette is now on sale for $25 on the BE site, with free shipping!

Yes, I do get the flyers. I do know ther Ulta palettes are made in China. I don't remember seeing Bare minerals. I m going to have to look again. I need dark brown cream & blush.

Yes, I do get the flyers. I do know ther Ulta palettes are made in China. I don't remember seeing Bare minerals. I m going to have to look again. I need dark brown cream & blush.

Latest posts

Back