MakeUp Talk Mavens

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just join MUT and it was the first thing I noticed. I wanted to apply but saw no point since I only join last night. Im goint to wait a month or so before I apply. Im always reviewing product I truly love (I dont have a blog I just do I review on the companies web site) So having thing send to me to review would be a great joy

Welcome!  Enjoy getting to learn the new site.  Be an active member-share your thoughts, pics, reviews and you will be up to the post count in no time!

Originally Posted by nataly29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just join MUT and it was the first thing I noticed. I wanted to apply but saw no point since I only join last night.
Im goint to wait a month or so before I apply.
Im always reviewing product I truly love (I dont have a blog I just do I review on the companies web site)
So having thing send to me to review would be a great joy

For some reason on my mobil I can only post here and one other post. I sub to ipsy and try to post but it gave me no option is it normal when you're on mut mobil view

Oh no!  I am not sure about that.  I rarely use it on my mobile!  Hopefully someone else will be able to respond or a moderator will be able to look into.  I think to post in a subscrption thread you have to be a "member" of that group (ie: Ipsy, Birchbox, GLossybox etc).  I am not sure if you can join groups from the mobile version but if you get access to a computer you can do it for sure!  When you click on the group on the right hand side it will say "you must be a member of the group to join."  Then you click join.  Hope you are able to access it soon and start in on all the fun!

Originally Posted by nataly29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some reason on my mobil I can only post here and one other post. I sub to ipsy and try to post but it gave me no option is it normal when you're on mut mobil view

I'm new here too.  I applied before I realized you had to be a long time member...duh!  Good luck to all you beautiful ladies who are accepted.  I will be so excited for you. 
redface.gif

It's good you still applied!  I think enthusiasm means something!  And who knows you could still be picked! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  As of now I do not know if anyone has been notified.  

Welcome and enjoy the forums!

Originally Posted by SherriC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm new here too.  I applied before I realized you had to be a long time member...duh!  Good luck to all you beautiful ladies who are accepted.  I will be so excited for you. 
redface.gif

Hi All! I LOVE to see the enthusiasm about the MakeupTalk Mavens program! I just recently saw this thread and apologize for not posting earlier.

To answer some of the questions:

• The program will launch once we have secured a sponsorship.  At that time, we'll choose and contact members to review the product in a private forum.  
  • The number of members chosen will depend on the sponsorships we get.  
  • No need to worry if you aren't a hairdresser, makeup artist, etc... Some sponsors may be interested in this type of reviewer and some may not!

I hope this helps answer some of your questions.   Thanks!

redface.gif
i did the same thing...oh well, at least they know we plan to be around for awhile and active,lol

Thank you Ms. lovepink!  I was feeling kinda silly after I applied.  I love the forums and thank you for the welcome. 

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's good you still applied!  I think enthusiasm means something!  And who knows you could still be picked! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  As of now I do not know if anyone has been notified.  

Welcome and enjoy the forums!

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did the same thing...oh well, at least they know we plan to be around for awhile and active,lol
I agree.  And I'm addicted to the Forums, I check it before I go to bed each night! 

Oh no!  I am not sure about that.  I rarely use it on my mobile!  Hopefully someone else will be able to respond or a moderator will be able to look into.  I think to post in a subscrption thread you have to be a "member" of that group (ie: Ipsy, Birchbox, GLossybox etc).  I am not sure if you can join groups from the mobile version but if you get access to a computer you can do it for sure!  When you click on the group on the right hand side it will say "you must be a member of the group to join."  Then you click join.  Hope you are able to access it soon and start in on all the fun!
Thanks to your help I figure out how to do it from Mobil.

No worries!  We were all new once!  I hope you enjoy the forums there are lots of great things to look at here!  Have a great week!  

Thank you Ms. lovepink!  I was feeling kinda silly after I applied.  I love the forums and thank you for the welcome. 

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by alyssaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi All! I LOVE to see the enthusiasm about the MakeupTalk Mavens program! I just recently saw this thread and apologize for not posting earlier.

To answer some of the questions:

• The program will launch once we have secured a sponsorship.  At that time, we'll choose and contact members to review the product in a private forum.  
  • The number of members chosen will depend on the sponsorships we get.  
  • No need to worry if you aren't a hairdresser, makeup artist, etc... Some sponsors may be interested in this type of reviewer and some may not!

I hope this helps answer some of your questions.   Thanks!
Thank you for posting that update!
smile.gif
 Can't wait to see where this is going and fingers crossed fro finding a sponsorship!

I agree.  And I'm addicted to the Forums, I check it before I go to bed each night! 
Yea, im a mut addict...i dont always reply...but i check many many times a day. Just today i was checking/ commenting from my phone in the parking lot at work at 5 am.lol

redface.gif
I did the same thing!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh well.. Maybe we'll get lucky

Has anyone heard anything back yet?

I applied too even though I'm fairly new...like everyone else, I'm on the forum daily, usually multiple times a day. The worst that can happen is that we won't get accepted--no biggie! And there's always a chance that we do!

We're excited to get this going! If you weren't contacted today, don't worry, you may be selected in the future! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This first focus group will only have 20 participants.  Thanks to everyone for applying to the MakeupTalk Mavens program!

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was accepted to this today, starting with a focus group!! Anyone else?  I'm super excited about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was accepted today too! I'm very excited!

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was accepted to this today, starting with a focus group!! Anyone else?  I'm super excited about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So was I :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looking forward to participating in this focus group.

Back