MakeupTalk knock-off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of several forums that I am afraid to even comment there- MEAN spirited is being kind. MUT is so supportive and it's funny because it doesn't seem like attacks take place here whereas some forums are nothing but beat downs often headed up by the mods. Here it's like everyone remembers that it is makeup we are talking about =granted important- but not life or death. MUT is the only one I check in on regularly because everyone is so nice.

Originally Posted by Hoozey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know of several forums that I am afraid to even comment there- MEAN spirited is being kind. MUT is so supportive and it's funny because it doesn't seem like attacks take place here whereas some forums are nothing but beat downs often headed up by the mods. Here it's like everyone remembers that it is makeup we are talking about =granted important- but not life or death. MUT is the only one I check in on regularly because everyone is so nice. I agree. It's why I stayed here. I've read other makeup forums and some of the stuff that is said and tolerated shocked me. I know it's just the internet but why stay in such a hostile environment?

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif All of us clicking on that link are upping their user count....... LOL! that's true!!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif All of us clicking on that link are upping their user count....... Oops! lol.
Oh well...I love me some MuT!
smile.gif

i love mut i won't change it for another web-site i have to say since i being here everyone has being very welcoming and sweet so go MUT. WOOHOO.

I have been on other makeup forums which I didn't like. The majority of the time I felt like I was about to be eat by sharks! MUT is the best
smile.gif
I agree with HairEgo. It's not only the great members, mods, but also Tony that helps make it the best.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back