Making a trip to sephora..wanting these lashes.. has anyone tried these??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i really like the mac # 7 ones too, and i cant decide. I never wore lower ones and I like it cuz it all comes together in a kit! neat! I want me lashes really really long. every mascara i tried never gets them long like I like. the only way I got them long was I used these fibers that are in a small jar and then use the mascara.

Originally Posted by itsd2382 i really like the mac # 7 ones too, and i cant decide. I never wore lower ones and I like it cuz it all comes together in a kit! neat! I want me lashes really really long. every mascara i tried never gets them long like I like. the only way I got them long was I used these fibers that are in a small jar and then use the mascara. Sorry Danielle, I actually have never worn false lashes, so I haven't the slightest clue!
icon_redface.gif
But I'm sure that someone has tried them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

have you ever looked into ardell lashes? you can find them at a drugstore but i've heard RAVES about them. celebrities wear them, girls on another forum wear them and rave about them, too. you should use it with DUO glue, which you can buy at a MAC counter and i've also heard at drugstores, but i've never saw them there. my cousin's also wearing them for her wedding day after trying them on and fell in love.

Latest posts

Back