Making skin "glow" with MMU?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LovesJim /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had the same problem and I bought Bonnebells blend n glow and it worked awesome for me and it is SO cheap. I love that brand as well=)

Thank you. I emailed Lumiere as well and they suggested Baby Face. I just ordered it. I may have to try the others as well.

Does the pink Baby Face make you look "pinkish"? I just want a little glow...no change in foundation/face color.

THanks

Baby Face has just the faintest hint of pink, it'll give you the glow but won't change your foundation/face color.

Also, EDM makes a powder called "Pick Me Up Pink." I find that it gives me a youthful glow (when I want one
scared.gif
) without making me look very "glowy." It also doesn't make me look like I need to blot my face, nor does it add a lot of pink to my skin - just enough to give me a healthy, vibrant look.

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by Piximus /img/forum/go_quote.gif Baby Face has just the faintest hint of pink, it'll give you the glow but won't change your foundation/face color. Thank you! That's what Kathy at Lumiere said. I was hoping that is the case. I can't wait to get it.

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Also, EDM makes a powder called "Pick Me Up Pink." I find that it gives me a youthful glow (when I want one
scared.gif
) without making me look very "glowy." It also doesn't make me look like I need to blot my face, nor does it add a lot of pink to my skin - just enough to give me a healthy, vibrant look.

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Thank you CooCoo. I just got more samples of EDM. I may have to try that. I'll see how Lumiere's baby face works out first.

i use a combo of Lily Lolo stuff, the translucent silk powder and the bronzer called "star dust" (golden powder). works great for me.

I tried some of meow products, as already said the cat glow powder is really great, and the firefly blushes are just awesome! Very glowy, and so pretty colors! They should be perfect for you!

I ordered 6 of them last week!

for me i have to be very careful with PINKISH GLOWS, if not careful I can end up looking FLUSHED not glowy.....less is best in pinks for me...

Back