Making the Band 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Liz

Reaction score
Does anyone watch this show? It's on MTV. I'm like obsessed with it. lol. I like girl groups, especially ones that dance a lot. I like the Aubrey chick. I think she's gonna make it to the final group.

Reaction score
I'm loving Making the Band 3! It seems so silly, but it just reels me in every week... way better than Making the Band 2. I was so happy to see Jason go!

Reaction score
Its total drama for yo mama and I love it. I catch it when I can.

Reaction score
I watch it when I manage to catch it on... I think it's cool! I like watching the girl groups better than the last seasons. They came up with some really catchy songs!
smile.gif

Liz

Reaction score
that one song is stuck in my head.

move your body, shake your body, getting naughty naughty!!
icon_lol.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 move your body, shake your body, getting naughty naughty!!

Yeah, that's the only one Puffy seemed to like... I think they did good with that one. So happy to see Lavauntae go.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz that one song is stuck in my head.
move your body, shake your body, getting naughty naughty!!
icon_lol.gif

The song is pretty cool,Ilike leaving the repeats on so I can listen to the song. Boy, Pdiddy sure isnt playing this season!
icon_twisted.gif

Reaction score
Aubrey looked like she would make it since the beginning. I can't wait to see what he has in store for the next batch. Thank God my gym has MTV, otherwise I'd miss most of these shows.

Latest posts