Mama's boy, daddy's girl?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mama's girl. Daddy's kid.

Me and mummy have been close from the start. Daddy doesn't favor any of us, so yea...

I would have to say that i was a mama's girl. After they divorced i never seen him again, i was seven.

hmm, to some point i have been mommy's girl for certain things, and daddy's girl for others. but my brother's closer to my parents, i've always felt i don't fit when they're in the same room. he's always been the favorite in many ways when being the eldest i had to dig my own way in life, so i grew up different and independent.

Mommy's Girl all the way!

Personality wise I'm more similiar to my Mum so I've always got along with her better. As for my Dad we're totally different in every way. We disagree about EVERYTHING. The only thing we share is that we're both stubborn so we find it hard to get on.

Well..  I lost my mom when i was little, and it was my dad and my brother and me.  I finally came out to me dad as transgender and hes finally accepting it.  So I guess I'm Daddy's little girl by default.  It is great to have an understanding dad.

I never talk to my dad really, so I say Mama's girl. Plus, I can tell my mom anything really!

Hey dear.. I am a mamma's girl. She is my best friend with whom I share each and every thing.

Neither really since I was the middle child. My sister was daddy's girl. My brother was mama's boy My DH is a total Mama's boy! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back