Manolo Blanik for men

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Manolo for Men

Posted Dec 2nd 2007 8:02AM by Deidre Woollard

Filed under: Shoes

Manolo Blahnik is much beloved of the ladies but he hasn't done much for the men lately.That's about to change. Vogue UK reports that Manolo has created a six-piece collection for men. The designs that Vogue shows are not for the average man. Sure, the red Oxford isn't too far out there but it would take a special man to pull off the leopard-print sandal or the lace-up peep-toe slingback. The collection should be out in stores in February.

Think Manolo is the only one with daring designs for men's shoes? Check out more intriguing men's shoe options in the gallery below.

Manolo for Men - Luxist

They sure arent for the average man, lol i can imagine my husbands big donkey ass feet in those leopard sandals, bwhahahaha

they are not my type of shoe at all. Ugh. My bf would never wear any of those (phew)

I think it takes a particularly fashion savvy male to wear those, they could look good on the right person, but they could also look god-awful, lol

Ewwwww... WTF are they trying to do!!! Femming up guys shoes? Give me a break!! I wouldn't wear those!!! lol

They keep it up and they are going to ruin my hobby!! Difficult to crossdress when everyone is wearin the same clothing!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif They sure arent for the average man, lol i can imagine my husbands big donkey ass feet in those leopard sandals, bwhahahaha LMAO!

Those are fierce but I'm not sure any men would me into that? They'd be cute for me with a heel though! Guess we'll see how well they do, hm?

I love them! Probably can't afford them. It's time mens shoes step out of the boring.

Some may not think a guy can pull it off. But all it takes is carefully chosen clothes and peticured feet.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ewwwww... WTF are they trying to do!!! Femming up guys shoes? Give me a break!! I wouldn't wear those!!! lol
They keep it up and they are going to ruin my hobby!! Difficult to crossdress when everyone is wearin the same clothing!!!
frown.gif

Karen,
I think you put too much effort on the crossdress of clothing, rather than try to be yourself. It's really not about the label but about the look. What does your look say and what image are you presenting.

Don't get me wrong almost all my jeans are womens jeans. I didn't buy them because it had a womens label on it. I bought them because I can't the cut of jean in any mens department.

Latest posts

Back