Mariah Carey: Hot or Sooo Not??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Mimi is looking svelte and trim in this purple gown. I actually really like it on her. The color is gorgeous and her makeup isn't as drag quenn as usual. Sooo HOT!

Reaction score
wow

she look amazing

she got a perfect figure in here

but the dress is too long

Reaction score
She looks really nice here but I would love to see her in something a little ballsier. She always wears the long tank dresses.

Reaction score
It's very different from the Mariah I'm used to seeing. I love the color purple and she looks good in it. Nice!

Nox

Reaction score
She's not looking too bad here at all. She actually looks good in this Wysteria Purple shade. Although, I would like for her evolve her look a little more... she's been looking the same (hair and makeup) since forever. I wanna see her as a real brunette again, she was soo beautiful in that hair color, angelic-looking even!

Reaction score
she looks great but i agree with nox, she needs a change.

i want her to come out and just blow us away!

Reaction score
It looks great on her, it shows off her curves although its a bit long, great colour too.

Reaction score
It's very cute on her, and I'm just glad she chose a long dress for the occasion

Reaction score
I recon she's HOT. She looks so youung and fresh, and the dress looks nice on her!

Reaction score
It looks very good. Much better than the skintight outfits she has been seen in lately. Not that this isnt form fitting but you know what I mean.

Reaction score
Hi,

This is the best I've seen her look in a long time. Way to go Mariah.

Latest posts