Marilyn Monroe Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u for all ur replies!
smile.gif
*kisses*

Im gonna try this lol I see scarlette johanson looking like this and i always wondered how she got her makeup done n all:X welcome by the way!

Marilyn Monroe i LOVE big time
11a.gif
..so sexy and sweet, so feminine, her look is such a classic. Christina Aguilera is doing the look lately...she's on the cover of Allure and this are the products used:

Cover Girl Shadow Squease in Champagne, CG Incredifull Lipcolor in Maximum Red and CG Boundless Color nail enamel in Candy Apple. This morning i bought these "ingredients" i'm planning to do a Marilyn for a fotd sometime next week. So exciting! Hope you post your soon Persian, welcome!
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by mossaenda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marilyn Monroe i LOVE big time
11a.gif
..so sexy and sweet, so feminine, her look is such a classic. Christina Aguilera is doing the look lately...she's on the cover of Allure and this are the products used:
Cover Girl Shadow Squease in Champagne, CG Incredifull Lipcolor in Maximum Red and CG Boundless Color nail enamel in Candy Apple. This morning i bought these "ingredients" i'm planning to do a Marilyn for a fotd sometime next week. So exciting! Hope you post your soon Persian, welcome!
sheep.gif

oh thanks for that...i love christina almost as much as i love marilyn...lol i have that copy of allure but apparently i missed that part in the reading...lol i guess i should read more than skim...

Latest posts

Back