marks after scab

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So all my life i've been suffering from whiteheads all over my face. they are not very visible but if i stand close enough to the mirror i can still see them. and i am a picker (dont hit me i know it's bad). some whiteheads are open and easy to pop out, after that the skin closes up nicely; some are harder to get rid of and i would get minor scabs on my face after i'm done with it.

my problem is that when the scabs fall off the flesh underneath has a pinkish/red color. usually it would fade away after a few days so i'm not really worried about it. but since recently i've been picking at my face a lot, i'm having quite a few scabs at the same time, and they have fallen off leaving me with several marks. well usually i only have to deal with 1 or 2 marks at the same time, but this time there are like 5+ marks on my face right now. and i dont know, maybe there are so much at same time that the view of it kinda freaks me out. so i was wondering if any of you can help me with ways to fade them fast (and naturally) ?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have the rest of the week of so i don't have to see anyone or go anywhere until next week

plsssss help meeee

First of all, stop picking. I know it's easier said than done because it's a habit but think of how beautiful you will be with your skin all healed up.

There are quite a few scar fade creams that can help diminish the looks of them like Mederma. Also make sure you are cleansing (twice daily), exfoliating (once a week) and moisturizing (twice daily after cleansing) properly so your skin is in good condition to heal. If you can avoid putting makeup on do it. When you do need to go out if you are wanting to cover them I recommend a good concealer (like MAC Pro Longwear Concealer) with a full coverage foundation (like Revlon Colorstay).

Hope this helps!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back