Mascara That Lenghtens Eye Lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend recommend Bad Girl by Benefit but I'm with kam on L'oreal Voluminous..I'm a die hard fan for the past 2 years for the mascara...I'm trying full definition and so far it works good but also going to see about getting a primer to add to that...

Voluminous for me has been fantastic and I keep getting compliments on my lashes.

SeneGence Long Lasting LashSense with an extender on one end and mascara on the other. It doesn't smear or smudge.

Yep! I keep getting compliments too. Over the w/e, this guy was like, "Whoa! Your lashes are soo long!" Little does he know..hehe. :laughing:

Browsing through a mag today, the best lengthening mascara is supposedly Lancome L'Extreme Mascara, $22. But personally, I don't see myself buying department store mascaras..mascara is a thing that you have to replace the fastest in your mu, so I always stick to d/s ones.

I recommend Maybelline's Lash Stylist. You get amazing length! For the price its well worth a try.

Hey! If you are serious about your eyelashes you might want to look into a product by the name Latisse by far the best product I have used with great results. Not sure if this helps seeing as this was posted ages ago - bye :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Link deleted per TOS

Back