Massivelash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone heard of a product called massive lash? i heard its an eye lash conditioner which helps your lashes grow longer within 21 days - its about 50 GBP (listed at $96)

Originally Posted by jasmine_UK /img/forum/go_quote.gif has anyone heard of a product called massive lash? i heard its an eye lash conditioner which helps your lashes grow longer within 21 days - its about 50 GBP (listed at $96) i have been using massive lash for about 6 weeks and my eyelashes are thicker and longer. my lashes are naturally dark so my eyes look totally different. its fantastic

Hi Jasmine UK i am new to the board and I saw your post about Massive Lash. It is a fantastic product...I fianaly have lashes!!! It retails for $96, it is made by a company called "Intuit Beauty" of which I happen to be a rep but we go by the name "Divas". It is by far the best skincare line I have ever used! And the Massive Lash is part of the glam it up line. If you want to know more you can check out the web site

djdiva.intuitbeautydiva.com . P.S. Nordstrom will be carrying massive lash... They will launch the product on October 1, 2007. (same price/same money back gaurantee.

Hope this is helpful,

Djbecca

Back