May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe they've teamed up with theBalm this month and they'll be sending out samples of their new Instains.  Even though we just got a blush, it'd still be fun to get that specific one.  (And it's not like I don't have one on backorder from theBalm's crazy sale earlier this month...I just want MORE 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)  A girl can hope, right?

smokin.gif
<< And what's up with this guy?  Really?  It made me laugh a little.
That would be nice if it was in our bags.

I have been a subscriber since Oct 2012...didnt think to look back to the previous glam bags. Thanks for the heads up though.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the LUSH Aromaco deodorant and I didn't like it...it gave my pits this weird moist feeling :/ Wanted to try it out tho, since I love all their other products.
Yeah.. it's only a deodorant and not an anti-perspirant..so you don't stay "dry". 

EDA: For what it's worth, they did say you can top it of with the coco anti-perspirant powder for dryness.

I don't think we've ever gotten Shady Lady have we. I've been subbed since the second bag. Everything else in that picture has definitely been in a past bag.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think we've ever gotten Shady Lady have we. I've been subbed since the second bag. Everything else in that picture has definitely been in a past bag.
They had shady lady shadows one time...it was an either/or for the hot ticket nail polish.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They had shady lady shadows one time...it was an either/or for the hot ticket nail polish.
That was probably an either/or I didn't get.
icon_cry.gif

Maybe they've teamed up with theBalm this month and they'll be sending out samples of their new Instains.  Even though we just got a blush, it'd still be fun to get that specific one.  (And it's not like I don't have one on backorder from theBalm's crazy sale earlier this month...I just want MORE 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)  A girl can hope, right?
smokin.gif
<< And what's up with this guy?  Really?  It made me laugh a little.
I would love to try the new Instains! Hopefully they put them in a bag soon.

Originally Posted by bonita22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to try the new Instains! Hopefully they put them in a bag soon.
I just got the Instain in Swiss Dot today. LOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE that lip bag (too bad it doesn't appear to be for ipsy), and am totally dying for a lip theme.   Lip scrub, lip conditioner, lip gloss, lipstick, lip liner.  That would be amazing.  
I love the idea of a themed bag like this.  Well, not the lip shaped bag, but all of the things you list would make me do a happy dance.  I've been fairly let down by the last 2 bags. 

My favorite bag was my October 2012 bag, followed closely by January 2013...looks like a lot of people agree, lol.

Originally Posted by tanya0949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to get fake lashes, lotion, and cuticle oil.
smile.gif
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, and for those who thought of cigarettes, here ya go!:

pink_lip_shaped_purse.jpg
ACK! Kill it!! Kill it with fire!!

I noticed they're really advertising highly desirable brands lately, in their new gift sub and also when you unsubscribe...saying you'll miss all these great brands like Stila, UD, etc. I don't know if it's just me but I find it sort of misleading! Getting sent barely known brands instead which aren't nearly as expensive / of quality as those brands. I just hope that means future bags are going to have more of these brands and they aren't just saying all that because they got stuff from them in the past. I'm not comfortable with dangling highly desirable things in peoples face and putting lower quality things out instead. And for two items of the items in this months bag to be controversial, I'm personally going to be playing close attention to the brands they keep pushing and if we actually GET things from them.

Originally Posted by bonita22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got an email yesterday about the gift subscriptions being open. At the very bottom it said May's bag was going to be amazing. For some reason that made me really excited for May's bag. I'm hoping theBalm and/or urban decay will be in it.

Ever since I missed out on the vault from urban decay (twice) I have been obsessed with colorful eyeliners. I would love to get a purple, green or blue eyeliner in one of my Ipsy bags.
I love the balm and urban decay but a little bit of benefit too would make the perfect bag!!!

How nutty will I seem if I say I'd like to receive an all-natural stick of deodorant in the May bag?? Haha
I myself use aluminum free deodorant. I got GeoDeo from influenster and absolutely love it.

Some things I would like to see in future bags: 1. Eyeliner- maybe a different color like olive or silver 2. Tinted lip balm- Summer is rolling around and I'm still clutching to the idea of more Pacifica products! 3. False eyelashes- just something fun to try 4. Mascara- I would like a full size mascara. I have so many samples that run out so quickly :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 5. Lip scrub/ face scrub- again, perfect for summer to rid away of dull winter skin 6. Body butter- Nice to have! 7. Perfume- Since I switched from birchbox, I hardly get the chance to try new fragrances. I'd love a rollerball! 8. BETTER BAGS. I know overall the bags don't mean much and what we want is the product, but honestly if they are putting money into the bags, I'd like to see creative shapes, like maybe a bag shaped as a bow? Or a clutch instead of a zipper bag?

Originally Posted by lillybunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some things I would like to see in future bags:

1. Eyeliner- maybe a different color like olive or silver

2. Tinted lip balm- Summer is rolling around and I'm still clutching to the idea of more Pacifica products!

3. False eyelashes- just something fun to try

4. Mascara- I would like a full size mascara. I have so many samples that run out so quickly
frown.gif

5. Lip scrub/ face scrub- again, perfect for summer to rid away of dull winter skin

6. Body butter- Nice to have!

7. Perfume- Since I switched from birchbox, I hardly get the chance to try new fragrances. I'd love a rollerball!

8. BETTER BAGS. I know overall the bags don't mean much and what we want is the product, but honestly if they are putting money into the bags, I'd like to see creative shapes, like maybe a bag shaped as a bow? Or a clutch instead of a zipper bag?
I'd like a non-zipper bag - maybe magnetic closures, buttons (but like an oversized one - like the buttons on the Ugg Bailey Button boots), or clasps. 

I'd like some Sula Paint & Peel polishes. They're big 3 free and you can change them up on the go since they're essentially just latex paints. So cool and fun!

Had no idea what you were talking about so I googled it... It's sooo cool Defiantly want one in a bag now

Back