May check in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top on my agenda is starting to a gym this month.

Next I need to buy my bridesmaids dress.

Then I need to take some pictures of my stash and myself to put up on MUT.

Other than that I'll just be hanging out with friends and going to Memphis in May this weekend.

hmm.. mother's day. Uni work. I want to do some kind of course, like maybe.. jewellery making, or wine tasting, or learn a language, I'd like to look at different university post graduate degrees overseas for when I finish my bachelor's degree.. and I'd like to start going back to pilates class.

My finals are getting ready to be over and I will have a month long break until June. Then I will take 2 4 week classes in the summer.

Also, Daniel and I will be married 2 months May 21st.
smile.gif

We might be taking a little vacation to Galveston or something.

Mother's day and lots of family member's birthday.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
Counting down the days.

ye be warned !lol me too.

hmm, my birthday's tomorrow, playing with my BE foundations (finally !), waiting for the end of may to have my next year's file and fill it in even if i won't register before july.

waiting for a positive answer from my job apps. watching some tv shows and read books.

Adopting a dog from a shelter this month--haven't found him/her yet.Also, my older sister,who I haven't seen in 4 months, is coming to visit for 2 weeks.Other than that, nothing unusual(or different.)

Well, for me May will be study, study, study and exam, exam, exam. With a bit of work and play added to the mix. Ill continue my newly started work out regime and hopefully see great results, reach one month of not smoking and I guess do some shopping when the exam stress freaks me out too much.

oh, and on the 17 of May I will celebrate Norways national day
smile.gif

Well my fiance is going to california w/o me for a week on the 5th and I'm gonna be here trying not to be sad and keep myself busy here by myself all the time.

Kicked off May yesterday in Gatlinberg, TN with him and our 2 best friends. We had a really good time swimming, riding rides, visiting exhibits, shopping, going to arcades, and just walking around the town, it was fun.

~Work

~Have a party to go to on the 12th

~Going to Puerto Vallarta next month, so I'm preparing for my trip (trying to lose weight lol)

~See Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Carribean 3

Well i graduate as a nail tech on Friday (May 4th)!!!
smile.gif
This month I'll just be looking for a job and doing nothing other than working out and sitting at home. I don't do much of anything anymore... Which is a good thing
smile.gif

Going out for a meal this weekend so I'm manically working to finish the dress I'm going to wear for it.

Studying for my motorcycle learners permit. This will probably continue to June and some of July as I plan on going for the licence in July.

Working

Not much else.

School, break from school, lots of physio therapy and a doctors appt for my neck. Hopefully finding a new job, or at least convincicng my parents to let me quit mine. THats about it.

My Aunt from Calgary will be visiting for one week around mid May. My birthday is in 17 days and she will be here for that. Otherwise I plan on buying some summer clothes, and try to get myself healed up physically.

teehee, saw rufus wainwright live at the el rey theatre on May 1st. he was amazing!

Other than that no big plans this month, I preordered his album at the venue that night, so my friend anne and i are picking the cds up in two weeks, then we'll be visiting a friend who lives in malibu. Should be fun!

My two best frinds are getting married a month apart. I am the Maid of Honor of both...soooo I am planning wedding showers, bachelorettes and getting dresses and accessories all squared away.

I am hoping to go to Reno for Memorial Day.....and I will definitely be swimming once it stops raining. I am really looking forward to this Summer, because it is the first Summer I have not worked. I will be living it up!!

Right now we are busy packing since we are moving in two weeks.... We are both working full-time and hubby is taking night classes, so we can only pack on weekends and evenings! (And actually hubby has NO time to pack until his class finishes in a week!) Kitties are having fun "helping" us pack though
wink.gif

Otherwise not a whole lot else going on this month...

Bf graduating, mom graduating... i am proud of both of them
smile.gif
Other than that I won't do anything special. I will work and try not to spend so much money as I did over last few weeks
wink.gif

I also have to plan a trip to San Francisco.

My hubby leaves to the States for his CPA examination in the 24th of May!!Wish him luck plz!!!

He comes back on the 1st of June and we leave on the 2nd for a 10 day vacation,6 days in London and 5 days in Paris!!I'm so excited!!

On the 3rd of July we have our 1st year anniversary!!

Finals mid month for my a&p class, swim team meets and practices for the 3 kiddos, soccer practice starts in couple of weeks for 1 kid, and a super duper house cleaning coming up as soon as school is out for the semester.......

Back