Maybelline's Unstoppable Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet? I couldn't find any reviews, but saw a commercial tonight for the mascara. Wondering if it's worth my $$$.

TIA!
smile.gif

I haven't even heard of it but to be honest i'm not a fan of Maybelline's mascara's except my beloved Full N Soft (which has now been discontinued in Ireland).. If you're looking to try a new low-end mascara, i'd really recommend checking out Rimmel Extra Super Lash
biggrin.gif

They must be discontinuing it every where. I just bought Maybelline Full N Soft at Walgreen's for a discounted price of $1.69, and same with a few of their liquid eyeshadows. I like the Full N Soft also (first time I have tried it) wish how I had bought the rest on shelf for $1.69!

Originally Posted by Laura I haven't even heard of it but to be honest i'm not a fan of Maybelline's mascara's except my beloved Full N Soft (which has now been discontinued in Ireland).. If you're looking to try a new low-end mascara, i'd really recommend checking out Rimmel Extra Super Lash
biggrin.gif

Oh really?? I thought it was just here.. What a mess. So many people LOVE Full N Soft. I'm using Rimmel Extra Super Lash now as my replacement for Full N Soft.

Why do companies discontinue products when so many people love it??
icon_evil.gif

Well I don't know that for sure - I just sort of suspected that since they had it over 75% off. They may be just trying to move it out of their inventory. I do find a lot of good deals at Walgreens on make-up though. I just like going in occasionally and seeing what they have on sale. (but of course that is where I found EasyStraight also, OMG what a nightmare!) I usually use L'Oreal mascara, have for years, but liked the FN'S.

Originally Posted by Laura Oh really?? I thought it was just here.. What a mess. So many people LOVE Full N Soft. I'm using Rimmel Extra Super Lash now as my replacement for Full N Soft.
Why do companies discontinue products when so many people love it??
icon_evil.gif

I wish i had a Walgreens near me in Ireland! Ye seem to get great deals over there in the US!

Walgreens is great! It's like a "super" drugstore... as they have so much stuff - and such good deals. I used Full N' Soft a few years ago... it was ok - I was thinking of trying the Unstoppable, but they didn't have it at Ulta the last time I was there, and I still have my new Maybeline Express Volum' that I bought recently... It looks good, but I'm still going to expect to have raccoon eyes when you try washing it off... LOL I have yet to find a mascara that FULLY lives up to the hype. I have long lashes, but they are thin, so I'm still looking for something to give me that 'fake lash' look - but no luck yet!
icon_cool.gif

My brother is taking his family to Ireland this year (family Christmas present) you will have to send me a private message and tell me where they need to go and what to see!

Originally Posted by Laura I wish i had a Walgreens near me in Ireland! Ye seem to get great deals over there in the US!

Latest posts

Back