Me in Oklahoma Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! I can't see why you hated them - you look wonderful and the dresses are to-die-for
smile.gif

Thank you all for your comments
smile.gif
. The reason I don't like them is my hair. If my hair is up (very rarely) I like it to be a bit loose or messy. While the hairstyles themselves were really nice, they made my head look like a massive potato IMO :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I swear I'm not fishing for compliments all these times I make negative comments...I guess I just complain a lot.

you look great Tiffany. The second dress is soo gorgeous. Didn´t wearing those dresses make you wanna get married? lol

How did you get to do this? Are you with a modelling agency?

Andi, I'm with a local agency...wearing those really made me wanna go wedding dress shopping so I could try tons of dresses on
biggrin.gif
. Actually, just looking through the magazine made me want to get married. There were some awesome looking cakes in it.

I agree with you about the background. They should have used something that would have complimented the color of the gowns better. But you look great in the pics, you have a very versatile look, great hair and makeup.

Back