Megan Fox (2009 MTV Movie Awards) - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the horrible hair and outfit I still think she's a beautiful girl. Hopefully she got a new stylist, though!

Not...the shoes might work with a different dress, but the dress is bad and her hair is terrible...looks like she hasn't taken a shower in a few days

The dress and shoes are amazing, but that hair... ugh it ruins the entire look. definitely NOT HOT.

she would look a bagillian times better if she would have just washed it & let it air dry.. it looks like her hairstylist was attempting to do a nice updo then just gave up.. hah.. & i love her shoes!

Change the hair and maybe.

I actually think the shoes look good with the dress, lol. Dramatic makeup would've been cooler.

The dress is good but what happen to the hair of Megan Fox it looks awful

Ok, one lone voice, I really like her hair! It really goes with the dress/makeup/look. Maybe b.c. I was a teenager in Miami in the 90's the whole slicked hair thing doesn't faze me?

But the shoes? No.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif What the heck does that tatoo on her back say? "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies". It's Shakespeare. You know, so everyone will think she's really smart. lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies". It's Shakespeare. You know, so everyone will think she's really smart. lol.

LOL! Wonder how many guys ask themselves the question "Boy, I hope she's smart"
wink.gif

Back