Megan Fox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ingrid /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have just came across a picture of Megan Fox without makeup, here is an eye opener!!!
http://www.niquehappy.com/starswitho...t-makeup-2.jpg

hm she looks pretty much the same, but then again she´s wearing sunglasses. What really freaked me out was seeing no makeup pics of Pamela Anderson, Drew Berrymore etc

I personally think that facially shes just beautiful. I have never seen her act or anything nor do i like the things that come out of her mouth. Plus i think she may be a bit conceited, but i do find her gorgeous. I should mention though that i have seen her without makeup in alot of pics and i still think she looks absolutely beautiful.

I haven't heard much about her.....I don't think celeberites are all there hyped up to be, there just like u and me. As for makeup I thought thats what we all loved, all the top celebrities look normal under there makeup but it helps that she works on her body and was gifted with a nice one. I can't say I hate her as I don't know her....however I can admire her beauty she may not be much of a actress but she was smart enough to use her body to make money and be in movies.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Although i don't care much for her acting, I'm a huge fan of her beauty! I love her jet black hair. She even looks megahot without makeup, which is a true sign of physical beauty. TOTALLY agree.

The link doesn't seem to work for me.

As far as I know there isn't a single photo of Megan Fox without a stitch of makeup on her face. The natural look simply just doesn't cut it.

Originally Posted by danixcalifornia /img/forum/go_quote.gif The link doesn't seem to work for me.
As far as I know there isn't a single photo of Megan Fox without a stitch of makeup on her face. The natural look simply just doesn't cut it.

That is her natural look? WOW... Let's hunt for her photos with no makeup on then.

Well the closest I've ever seen to a 'nude' Megan Fox was of her wearing obvious coverage, eye liner, mascara, and gloss. Naturally, men assumed that she was wearing nothing at all lol.

haha men, what do they know!?
smile.gif

I guess I have a similar idea about Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner. My bf and his friends always say how hot they are, I honestly don't find them slightly physically attractive. They look like regular women you would see at the mall. I like their acting though.

LOL perlanga i agree with you on that one. While i like them, (especially garner) they look like normal regular ladies to me.

I got very sick of her very fast. I heard her say in an interview that if she could choose her wordrobe she would dress like she should be at a strip club. Ick, that is just trashy

She's absolutely the most aesthetically pleasing actress in Hollywood right now, and that means a lot coming from me! I think there are a lot of plain jane's walking the red carpet, and with people like half-dome forehead Jolie and clown mouth Cameron Diaz getting all of the credit for being "beautiful" we needed a bombshell to drop her fine ass on the big screen, Marilyn Monroe tattoos and all. I've seen her without makeup, she's still stunning. Recently, she's toned down her makeup, and even with a lot of makeup, I still love her. Jennifer's Body is one of my favorite movies because of the sarcasm and her quirky lines. If you want to get down and talk about "who ugly".. let's start with Pattinson.

damn you megan fox! there are some pics of her that.... ugh. but then there are the others that, in all honesty (even though i dont like to hear her talk or watch her acting that much), you cant help but look at it and think "WOW! she really is gorgeous there!" i asked my boyfriend if he thinks megan is sexy and of course his answer was "ummm DUH shaylin! she is super sexy!" but he claims she is a close second to me.... haha thanks babe, but i know when your lying!!
smile.gif

I can see why guys find her hot (afterall, men aren't credited for being brilliant or very detailed). She has a smashing body, although on screen, lighting, editting and stuff also plays a role. I'm also sure an actress would work out very carefully before a large role with a nude scene. For me, something isn't quite right about her face, but maybe it's the make up?

And Angelina is way hotter than Megan. Pshhh. XD It's not about physical "perfection", but rather how it's worn, I guess.

Back