Memebox 9 Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya. Just wondering for those of you who have tried the 25cc booster hair thingy - is there enough product there for one application or multiples. My hair is 3/4 down my back and I'm not sure there is enough there! Thanks

Hiya. Just wondering for those of you who have tried the 25cc booster hair thingy - is there enough product there for one application or multiples. My hair is 3/4 down my back and I'm not sure there is enough there! Thanks
I also have quite long hair and I've used this product twice and there's still plenty left. I think you can use it at least 10 times.

i have short hair, i used mine 4 times, and then ordered more online, i love this product. i kept the syringe and apply my hair mask to the root area with it ,lol.

it peped my hair up loads, i will not be upset if it was to come in another box ,

I have mid-long hair and i used it twice. I think it depends on how much you really want to apply. For me, i like to focus on my dry ends and really soak that in. With hair masks/treatment, I usually put on quite a lot on my hair and leave it in for quite some time too...

I thought I'd start the first specific thread for a box. 

Has anyone else tried the Gokul (?) Cleanser? I tried it a couple of days ago and couldn't get over the smell. It smells really awful and I was actually reluctant to use it. But, I did use it as a quick mask, like the instructions said. After washing it off, my skin was really clear! I usually have a bit of redness and my redness was gone after using it.

Even though it smells bad, I think I really like it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And it has a really interesting texture.
I cannot get over the scent either. Weird dirt-ish smell.......I can't put my finger on it. Otherwise, very excited about the box.

If you keep using it, you don't notice the smell. Seriously. I can't even smell it anymore. It's really good stuff. I swear.

If you keep using it, you don't notice the smell. Seriously. I can't even smell it anymore. It's really good stuff. I swear.
Yeah, agreed. I actually wanted to buy one for a friend of mine because she was so curious after I showed her through the messenger. Seems like they only have the powdered form in the market and not the one we received.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, agreed. I actually wanted to buy one for a friend of mine because she was so curious after I showed her through the messenger. Seems like they only have the powdered form in the market and not the one we received.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I didn't even know it came in a powder form! Interesting.

Back