Memebox Discussion September 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies!

Long time reader; first time poster :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just looking for your opinions on the WTF box, what do you think it will contain? I know many of you are quite good at predicting the contents of boxes and I'm quite interested in this one, I was thinking they would be up and coming amazing products and things we haven't seen in Memebox before. Thoughts?
I'm really curious about this box too. I'm new to Memebox so have no guesses. (I have ordered way too many and the first isn't due to ship until later this week - #53 My Honey!)

Obviously my mind immediately thought of something else when I read "WTF" instead of their interpretation of "Wonderful Treasure Finds".

I'm really curious about this box too. I'm new to Memebox so have no guesses. (I have ordered way too many and the first isn't due to ship until later this week - #53 My Honey!)

Obviously my mind immediately thought of something else when I read "WTF" instead of their interpretation of "Wonderful Treasure Finds".
Haha I thought something else when I saw it was called a WTF box too!

I am pretty sure they know exactly what WTF means but due to the swear word its "wonderful treasure finds" Pretty sure they know :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back