Memebox: Free From Oil and Troubles Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody explain the ratio to me? lol I'm kind of dumb with that... Is it like a table spoon of powder to a table spoon of water? (Just an example) thanks!
According to the package, it's 1[H20] : 0.8[powder]. And 1 g is equivalent to 1 mL of water.

So: the pouch is 25 g, which means you need 31.25 mL of water, which is 2.1 Tbsp.

Basically, it's a one-time use pouch, and you add ~2 Tbsp to it.

Finally I've got my SB #12 Free from oil & trouble:

1-2014-05-27-032.jpg1-20140527_093220.jpg1-1-20140527_093356.jpg

A kind of disappointment for me:( Hope you like it more.

Hmmm since they included a aloe vera gel I wonder why they don't put the highly raved Nature Republic aloe vera gel but include the Welcos version (some nugu brand?)

But that's a huge bottle of ampoule! Usually they are 30ml or less and this has... 100ml o_O

I just recieved mine and i got this more for helping my son get into a routine for his teen hormonal skin . He doesnt get spots on his face only back so i want to keep it that way. You can never have enough aloe vera gel in the house for sunburn , sores. Spots . Etc.the ampoule os huge. The spot cream will be used. To be fair loving the red spot cream from previous box . And i finally got a cocoon soap to try out

Not loving that too. I don't get why they included;

another soap bar (the memebox version we got a better corsx soap)

the aloe tube--- its better for cuts and sunburns, not acne/blemish

repeated face mask sheets....gosh i had enough of repeats memebox!

I think its because everything is full-sized they cut down on quantity..

Gosh. I'm not buying superboxes anymore thats for sure.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Im actually happy with the cocoon soap bEcause I have been wanting to try it for a long time based on good reviews from their website. i dont like the idea of throwing in an aloe vera gel in this box and it seemed like the oil and trouble regular memebox version has more of a variety and values than this one! I should have bought that one instead. Oh well. im also just going to stick with buying regular boxes and lucky boxes now. Unless, they show good spoilers and good theme in a superbox that interest me. The rgular boxes are worth my money more than the superboxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh....they've included a

secret key item....I hope that means the honey box will be getting a secret key product. 

The only good thing in that box is the large item. I bought it awhile back and I've been using it a couple months now, morning and night. I hardly made a dent in it. People who got the box - don't be disappointed yet until you try it! It is really awesome.

I love the cocoon soap, I've been using it every day. And the ampoule....if this stuff ever runs out, I will buy it again and again because it is literally the best thing I have ever put on my face. I'm happy with everything overall. I like it much better than the regular box...I've only used the red spot treatment from that. I'm definitely buying #3

i brought the verikos mask with me on my trip. it was so much fun plastering everyone's face lol! (because they were asking me why i took pictures of flour and i had to explain that it is for a review :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

The first one was better IMO. Debating to get the 3rd one or not.

lol, I just came here to tell you all how much I love the cocoon soap...but then I realized I already did. I was also going to carry on about the ampoule, but I already did that too. This box is the best purchase I've ever made from memebox. I can't even wait until #3 ships.

Back