Memebox: From Nature Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. I was really thinking about buying a mask box as I didn't get #1 or #2 and I've recenty been getting into masks, but OMG that nature box! *dies*  That nature box needs me.

Oh man. I was really thinking about buying a mask box as I didn't get #1 or #2 and I've recenty been getting into masks, but OMG that nature box! *dies*  That nature box needs me.
I know!  I finally caved and got the Mask #3 since I *love* masks and you get 7 memepoints back just for buying it!

I ordered this box and just received it today. It has so many full size products. I think this is an incredible value for the price. I can't wait to try all these products.

memebox nature.JPG

Ooh, what are those?  I was a little wary of this one and passed on it because I was envisioning what a box of American natural products would be, but this looks *fancy*.

@meaganola  I posted a link in post 9 where someone did a write up (not me! I haven't even gotten one box delivered yet!)

This box has been restocked with 3 points with purchase.
Thanks for the heads-up! I was able to grab it before it went out of stock.

Those of you who know Memebox - what's the shipping schedule like with a restock like this? Will it just ship out in a few days like a NakedBox?

Thanks for the heads-up! I was able to grab it before it went out of stock.

Those of you who know Memebox - what's the shipping schedule like with a restock like this? Will it just ship out in a few days like a NakedBox?
I've only ordered two restocked boxes prior to this naturebox, but yes, they shipped within just a few days. In fact, they were restocked at the same time and even though I selected standard shipping, they shipped them express together! I got them 2 days later!

proof that some boxes can be hyped to perfection. I didn't really adore this box much, but I think time shows some of the products are actually better than their first impression.

proof that some boxes can be hyped to perfection. I didn't really adore this box much, but I think time shows some of the products are actually better than their first impression.
I'm loving the snt cream, snail peeling and hair repair treatment sooo much!  that snt cream is the best products for summer days :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back