Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they have a Benton Box and Cosrx boxes available. If I didn't have so many products I would order one of these boxes or both. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I love the fact that Memebox really did bring the K-beauty to surface and they were one of the original companies to start the all the rage for k-beauty. Their boxes were amazing in the beginning. I'm so glad I got into using K-beauty products as a result of buying Memeboxes. I just can't believe how well k-beauty products perform over the western counterparts. I've used hundreds of skin care products over the years and just couldn't believe how K-beauty products can be so effective and still be reasonably priced. These days I mix K-beauty and mainstream products and I really like the results. The reason I don't stick to k-beauty exclusively is because I can't stick to any skin care product or brand too long. I always want to try the newest things. :lol:

Memebox has a new Gram BanBan mask coming out. Anyone else get the email?

Here is a picture

memebox gam ban ban pack.png

I bought a couple items yesterday. The first purchase I've made in 2 months from Memebox.

At the end of December, I pulled out all my products that expire in 2016. Wholly cow, it's about 150 things. I'm going to have to use face cleaners for body wash and face creams and essences for body lotion in order to get though all this. Either that or just try something for 2 weeks and then throw it away. And I also gave some away to a coworker. I have 3 big storage tubs with 2017 / 2018 stuff in them still.

I just saw that Ulta is caring Goodal product online only, not in stores. It says the items are excluded from coupons which doesn't seem right since Memebox puts them on sale and let's us use coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through all my Memebox products last year and organized them. It was a lot too. I have so many masks still. I need to use a mask a day to try and use them up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> probably not good for my skin though. I've gotten some great products from Beauteque too so that doesn't help with trying to use up products and organize them. I really like the Missha products I've gotten from Sokoglam and directly from their website. Memebox has some Missha products too. If I wasn't on no buy and on complete product overload I would order a few things from Memebox.

Good to know about Goodall being available at Ulta. I really like their brightening essence. Target has some Missha products available online.

HELLO! I'm new to K beauty but love skin care. I see they added a few new boxes and am just wondering for a newbie if anyone had any recommendations. I have combo skin but not too sensitive. They all look soo good. Just wondering which boxes I should start with? Thank you!

HELLO! I'm new to K beauty but love skin care. I see they added a few new boxes and am just wondering for a newbie if anyone had any recommendations. I have combo skin but not too sensitive. They all look soo good. Just wondering which boxes I should start with? Thank you!
Welcome to the madness, LOL. I think you would like the Benton box. There are a lot of nice and effective products in it.

I have to check my stuff as I may get it myself if I am low on this brand. I have several products from this brand that I use quite regularly.

I really like Cosrx products.  The Cosrx box would be good and the botanical farm is good too. Too many to choose from. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Not quite as many as before when they had more boxes but still there are some good ones to start with.

Thanks I like to try soo many of them but than again a lot of them have similar items and I don't want the goodies to just sit around forever in my stash.
I have this problem. Trying to figure out how to use up the ones I have while wanting to try so many other things. I had to pause my Beauteque sub because I just have too many items to use. I'm trying to simplify my stuff this year and not add to the chaos but it's tough. I clearly have way too many beauty products and there is no end in sight. Being on no buy this month is helping but I still get subs which really defeats the purpose.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back