Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't get that LB. I'm allergic to lavender, and that bath bomb is in the new CPM4 box. Makes me sneeze.

For most people, this will be a nice box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those Enesti cleansers have pretty high ph's so I'm glad I dodged that box.

I didn't get any of these, and I don't really regret not buying them, but none of them are especially bad, so that's good, at least!!

mystery masks with leaders

mystery.masks.jpg

2 coconut gel mask with tomato (those will go to mom - she loves these)

2 coconut gel mask with orange

2 brightening recovery masks  (mom)

2 balancing recovery masks

1 lifting recovery mask (mom)

1 moisturizing recovery maks (mom)

plus a couple of it's skin power 10 formula foils and goodal oil plus trio foils (skin mist, moist emulsion, hydrating cream)

if I remember correctly, those coconut gel masks were not cheap. 

ebay has the recovery masks (10 pack) from 35.00 to 45.00 a box

Thank you for posting!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the tomato mask.

I just bought a bunch of them on the Leaders site.

Also have been wanting to try the brightening and lifting recovery masks, so score!

I must say I think this is a pretty decent value.

10 hydro gel masks for $25.

Very happy I got this box, but now I am seriously in mask overload.

thank you so much for posting @@biancardi

and the reason why I (and my mom) love leaders, even though they are hydro gels, is that they ARE ONE PIECE!! haha

2 pieces are a challenge - the lower half always slides off my face.

Not sure value is particularly there. Wonder if they'll step up with Beauteque doing mask boxes soon.
I am VERY interested in Beauteque's mask box/bag.

This should be great.

Do you have any idea when they will announce details?

All I saw was the IG post yesterday and then the Mardi Gras post today.

While I was hoping for something other than a mask to be included.  I'm happy.  And I do think it was worth it.  I prefer hydrogel masks (although I'm one that likes them in two pieces because I have a small head :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

I like the ingredients in Leaders Masks (and oh, thank goodness they're in English!).

I was hoping for something besides all masks in this box, but it's cool.  I've got 200+ masks, now I have more.  I really like Leader's masks and I'm so happy they're' hydro-gels with a decent value!

I think half the fun was that it was a mystery type box.  The USA boxes are so frickin boring and predictable, really missing the old MB.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for spoilers!!

lunar new year box.  I like it - all of the items I will use.  The eyeliner & eyeshadow are good for highlighting.  Also, I am a firm believer that one is never too old for glitter.  Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

skinfood peach sake serum (the sake)

tonymoly apple hand cream (I have this already, but I do like it a lot)

It's Skin Babyface gel pencil eyeliner in pink champagne (the champage)

I'm Cream Eyeshadow in Best Dresser (a really pretty gold color - the texture is like the Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot eyeshadow in the christmas box)

missha near skin total repairing mask (I knew there would be missha in here - red & gold)

lunar.jpg

that is true!  But for me it is a good box and I will use all of the products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I knew I wasn't going to get something that was really unique, as they are still marketing the popular stuff.  They kept to the theme, which is amazing!

Latest posts

Back