• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Memebox Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated!

I got my box 5.2 (still waiting on box 7 & luckybox too)

Have:

Nuganic Cutomize Pore Control Essence

CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta

Aromatica tasteless aromatherapy roll on

Dear Jane Touch the silk velvet primer (foil sample)

Want:

Dear by Enprani: Bounce Cheese Cream,

lip gel patches,

Glory Vegan Nail Lacquer in "Yanggaeng",

peripera mini liptint or Tony Moly Tony Tint Red Delight

Natural Waterless Shampoo,

Laneige Snow Crystal pure lipgloss in Veil Rose

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd def be interested in them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting boxes 5.2 & 7 (the only ones that hadn't sold out by the time I found out about memebox!). Hope to snag a lucky box if/when it comes out too.

From past boxes, I'm really interested in:

Dear by Enprani: Bounce Cheese Cream, lip gel patches, Glory Vegan Nail Lacquer in "Yanggaeng", peripera mini liptint, Natural Waterless Shampoo, Laneige Snow Crystal pure lipgloss in Veil Rose

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the Natural Waterless Shampoo 

Quote: Originally Posted by SunflowerinLC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello all! I have received boxes 2-5, I am waiting on 6, 8-10 & both super boxes. There are quite a few things from the four boxes I have received thus far that I haven't yet used. That being said, I would love to trade for the Bounce Cheese Cream or the Anti Hair Loss Pack! If there is anything in particular that you are looking for and would like to trade please let me know 
smile.gif

I'll have to double-check when I get home this evening (I gave a few things away), but I'm fairly certain I still have the Anti Hair Loss Pack. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received #5 and got the Espoir gloss in "Passion Plum". I would like to trade it for "Magic Hour". 

Darn! I wish I had seen this! I have magic hour and was disappointed at first since it's light purple but I've actually been using it- a light touch of it. Maybe if you use a tiny bit you'll like yours more? I read the description and it seems to be more of an enhancer than total gloss? Or maybe I'm just crazy, haha!

Quote: Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn! I wish I had seen this! I have magic hour and was disappointed at first since it's light purple but I've actually been using it- a light touch of it. Maybe if you use a tiny bit you'll like yours more? I read the description and it seems to be more of an enhancer than total gloss? Or maybe I'm just crazy, haha!
I haven't even swatched it yet, but I might dab a bit off with a clean brush and see how I like it on. It just seems a bit bright for me, ha!

Hi everyone! I have the Clio BB Cream from Box 4 and I did open the seal to look at the color and squeezed a teeny amount to check the color. It is too light for me and I am open to trading it. I am open to any essence/toner or any skin care and makeup. If you have the IOPE trail from Box 4 that will be great. Please let me know if interested.

Does anyone still have the Maycoop Raw Sauce from Box 2 (I think) that they would be interested in trading? I knocked mine off of my bathroom counter and onto the tile floor. It broke and spilled everywhere! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Potentially: Bounce cheese cream and most of the lucky box contents
I would love to swap for the bounce cheese cream! Or even buy. Let me know what you're interested in. Are you on MSA?

Updated!

Have box 5.2, luckybox (still waiting on box 7 & the superbox#5 too)

Have:

CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta ( 2 tubes)

Mamonde First Energy Serum

Too cool for school Aqua Gel Mist

Want:

lip gel patches,

Natural Waterless Shampoo

LJH Doctor's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule

Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-hairloss Hair Pack

T.E.N Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence ( i admit it, I want this solely for the pretty bottle! lol)

any Etude house makeup

or try me! (doesn't have to be memebox)

I Really want the one day whitener by nella from box 6 ... Im waiting on box # 11-16 so i don't have anything yet but i can pay!

Have: 

-Aromomatica: Tasteless: Roll on

-Natural Cocoon Peeling Silk Ball

-Physiogel: Hypoallergenic (This didn't come with all four items just three) 

-Dr. Jart ++ Rejuvenating BB: Silver Label 

-Hanskin: Bio Origin: Wrinkle Talk BB

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Updated!

Have box 5.2, luckybox (still waiting on box 7 & the superbox#5 too)

Have:

CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta (2 tubes, 1 tube pending)

Mamonde First Energy Serum

Too cool for school Aqua Gel Mist

Want:

lip gel patches,

Natural Waterless Shampoo

Cheek Room Lip & Cheek in Pink or Orange

Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-hairloss Hair Pack

SEP face lifting masks

T.E.N Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence ( i admit it, I want this solely for the pretty bottle! lol)

any Etude house makeup

or try me! (doesn't have to be memebox)

Want: Tea tree essence Dr. Jart eye cream Anti hair loss pack Maycoop raw sauce Have: Lots of things even cheese cream PM ME

I have the Dr. G- - BIO-RTx Mentor Cream in #5 for dry skin (this is from memebox 7) and I'm looking for #3 for oily skin preferably but I'll also take #7 for sensitive/acne prone skin if anyone is willing to swap. Thanks!

Traded!

Back