Memebox Whole Grains box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm realizing that I'm kinda happy that there are so many mask products in this box, because:

a ) I think masks are my favorite new skincare discovery...I love what they do for my skin!

and

b ) Single-use masks don't add much to my makeup and skincare hoard...use 'em once, you get your money's worth, and they're gone with no waste!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is sitting at home...waaaaaaa!!!!  Wanna go play with pretties!  Thankfully I have two packages from swaps with me, so I will make it through!

@@biancardi Excellent reviews on your blog! Now I'm looking forward to this box even more! Also, thanks for reminding me of what galactomyces is...my hubby had to do an MBA case study on SK-II a few months ago, so I'm excited to be able to try a more affordable version of their key ingredient!

@@biancardi Excellent reviews on your blog! Now I'm looking forward to this box even more! Also, thanks for reminding me of what galactomyces is...my hubby had to do an MBA case study on SK-II a few months ago, so I'm excited to be able to try a more affordable version of their key ingredient!
thank you!!! I know, I had to look it up again as well - lol

Great looking box, I've got box envy over here.

P.S. If you're lactose intolerant probably don't mix the one mask with milk. It can cause break outs. Use any unsweetened lactose free milk, they will provide benefits to the skin as well -- rice milk would be a good choice. Soy can be good if used once in a while. Alternatively, use Greek yogurt which has many of the benefits of cow's milk with less lactose but also beneficial cultures. Or honey! So many options. So much box envy.

@@Bunbunny I am slightly intolerant like some memeaddicts here.....and yup, I switched all my dairies to soy-based ones. Thanks for the tips.

The eye cream is huge! I used the Anti - Stress heated mask tonight and it made my skin smooth, smells nice too.

I did the hand mask and omg i love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My hands feels so nice and moisturised now and trying to keep them moisturised by applying cream every now so often! 

*cry* dang you standard shipping!! I want my whole grains box now!! I actually HAVE oatmeal laying around so I can play with that Herb Clinic stuff!!

I made soap curls out of the bar soap, easier to use and I don't like using bar soaps after they've been used a few times.

My box has made it to JFK! Hopefully it won't be too much longer now. This will be my first Memebox and I told myself that I can't order any more until I get my first one.

I love the mask in this!

Don't mix it with whole oatmeal, though, because the oats are too large. You'd have to process them first. I just used oat bran and it worked perfectly. My skin felt super soft! I'm gonna try to trade for some more of these! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Time to hoard! XD

I also really like the scent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back