Meow Cosmetics Questions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love meow. I was enamored of the cat motif..I use Fierce Korat in the purrfect puss formulation. After I moisturize, I apply a mineral sunscreen. I use a few layers of foundation. My skin is my best feature...I have no redness or acne scars to cover up so sheer coverage is ok for me. I

Right now, I'm back on Bare Minerals, but I just love Meow - out of all the indie online brands, they're the best.  I do have to say, I'm not crazy about the finishing powder.  But their foundations and concealers are second to none.

I bought the peach concealer (I think charteaux is the name) for my undereyes and I love the results.  It covers my circles and brightens the area, I have been using that instead of the clinique luminizing pen.  I still haven't figured how to completely cover my blemishes though.  I pack it on and it's covered, then I put on my bronzer/blush and the scar on my cheek is showing again.  I do like how I can customize the coverage with the mineral makeup by mixing a little concealer.

I'm not sure which product is best for dry skin, but meow does have a primer powder made for dry skin.  When using mineral cosmetics I have to heavily moisterize &/or use an oil (like argan oil).  I know some people with flakes say mineral cosmetics makes them look worse, so I heard using it wet & patting not buffing on your face helps (although some brands you have to buff to get rid of shine,)

1/4th Glycerin you can get at a drug store to 3/4ths water. If your skin is super dry, 1/3 glycerin to 2/3 water.  That is the cheapest and best mineral way to moisten the skin.

Back