Midsummer Night's Dreamlist and Survey Central (NOW OPEN!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!! None
  • Dietary restrictions: None
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: nope
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like to know:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my answers!!! Hope they help!

::Survey::

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! I have a pollen/dust allergy and I hate raisins and I can't have alcohol... but thats about it.
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I have diabetes so I try not to eat super sugary stuff.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I am allergic to most of the metals in cheap jewelry (like Claire's or Charming Charlie's, etc.) I have really dry skin and sensitivity but not anything specific that I know of.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like a heads up because I don't want anything to sit out in the sun all day.

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!

Basic background information:
Style descriptions! Brief is better.

• Makeup :: I don't wear often but when I do it neutrals with a pop of color.
  • Hair :: Currently I have a short curly bob. I like hair accessories.
  • Nails :: I don't do my nails. I'm too lazy lol.
  • Skincare (face/neck) :: I am working through my gigantic stockpile of skin stuff.
  • Bodycare (every where else) :: I have a ton of lotion. 
  • Home :: Black furniture with pops of color (lime green, purple, turquoise, etc)
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! I don't understand this question?
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice but doesn't really matter.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I don't know!!! Sephora usually but maybe MAC (I haven't tried much from them). 
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get Birchbox, Glossybox, and Ipsy. I stopped Pop Sugar and noticed they got the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette which I've always wanted to try! 
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I'm good with anything. As long as it's labeled.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Mini items are fine (not packets ugh!!). I usually don't finish full size stuff. 
Brand-and-color-specific time!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? I love eyeshadow palettes! I love matching all the colors together. I have a lot of Urban Decay palettes (Naked 1/2/3/Basics) and from other companies as well (theBalm, Lorac, etc).
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I am kind of lusting the new pigment palette from UD (colors are too bright for my normal taste but you could use it on hair!) also the bronzer palette from Too Faced. 
  • What make-up items do you use every day? I use eyeliner the most.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? My UD eyeshadows and liners. 
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Sigma brushes.
General product section, aka not brand/color specific

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Either eyeliner/eyeshadow or lipsticks. I have tons. 
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? The only thing I've ever finished are pencil eyeliners.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I hate mascara. I have really short lashes that are a pain to curl and mascara just makes them look clumpy and they always fall out when I remove them.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I need more brushes lol. I worry about getting some of the cheaper ones because they feel scratchy.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I'm looking to add a bronzer brush and eyeshadow brushes (blending, pencil, crease, etc). I am also thinking about getting a brow pencil from Anastasia.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara!! Lol I have a giant box full of mascara samples.
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I love Urban Decay! I love the pigmentation, velvety texture, color selection, etc.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? More MAC, some other luxury brands like Chanel, Dior, Shiseido, etc.
  • What brand(s) do you not want? I can't think of a brand that I don't like...
Colors (not specific shades):

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? PURPLE!!!!! And Lime Green!! Cerulean Blue!!
  • Favorite color combination? Purple and Green
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination In my dream home I imagine a warm color scheme with yellows, cream colors, and earth tones. 
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purples because I love it and its supposed to look best with brown eyes.
  • Color(s) to avoid? I dunno... 
Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like the Viva La Juicy and La Fleur. I don't wear fragrance a lot though because strong scents bother me.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? From Bath and Body Works I like Frosted Cranberry, Leaves, Farmstand Apple, etc. I don't like food scents too much.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like fruity and floral scents, but not so much spicy scents.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, DKNY, Marchesa, Lollia, Harvey Prince, etc.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray or rollerball for perfume, and candle for home fragrance.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I'm not really into heavily scented stuff.
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Spicy herbal scents.

• And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?Foils No
  • Deluxe Samples Yes
  • Hair Oil No
  • Face Oil No
  • Perfume No
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen No
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes No
And extra non-makeup-related questions!

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I dunno 
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Eh I don't make lists... but I will post one here if I do.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. It's about me hahahahaa. Unless you'd like to include a boyfriend for me teehee (I love Chris Evans, Chris Hemworth's biceps, and Gerard Butler).
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I would like individually wrapped presents that I could tear the wrapping to slowly and methodically lol.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hopefully at the beach or in a cool house reading a book.
And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I like to read like crazy lol. Two years ago 8 of my friends chipped in to get me a kindle fire hd. I nearly cried.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I keep testing into Gryfindor but I sometimes think I would have been in Ravenclaw. I also love House, M.D., Veronica Mars, Supernatural, White Collar, Stephanie Plum, Mercy Thompson, OK Go, My Chemical Romance, Adele, Lord of the Rings, Pokemon, etc.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? A giant snorlax pillow.
  • Pirates or ninjas? I want to say pirates but ninjas probably have better hygiene.
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay it will never happen... but I did love the movie Zombieland.
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I pretty much love them all, Mulan, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, as for villain? I am fond of Mother Gosel (sp?), Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Ursula. 
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. I have books, cameras, and purses lol.
Yes/no, the extras division:

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) YES
  • Candles Yes
  • Tarts No
  • Reed Diffusers No
  • Incense Yes
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
  • Local Items Yes
  • Mix CD Yes
  • Home Items (and what types) I dunno?
  • Food Items (and what types) Yes
  • Beverages (and what types) Yes
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Yes
Ready!  Set!  GO!

I hope that was enough? This was a long survey lol. I can't wait to see what everyone gets! 

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! - I am allergic to latex and most rubber products.  Also, I am sensitive to chemical sunscreens.  
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I have so many food issues that I would prefer not to receive food.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?  I avoid sulfates and have eczema on my hands so please no hand cream.  
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  I would prefer to be surprised.  I work from home most of the time and live in a very quiet neighborhood so I'm not worried about missing the delivery.  

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!

• Makeup - I love classic neutral makeup, but I also love to try new styles and colors.
  • Hair - My hair is long, curly, color treated, the strands of hair are thin, but I have LOTS of hair!
  • Nails - I almost always have painted nails and love doing my nails!  
  • Skincare (face/neck) - I have finally found skin care that seems to be working for me.
  • Bodycare (every where else) - Except for my hands, I like trying new things.  I use sugar body scrubs, just nothing with sulfates in them.
  • Home - Mostly mid-century modern.  Clean classic lines, neutrals, not a lot of knick knacks.  
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! - Eye makeup!  I love eye shadow and eyeliner!  
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - I don't care.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? - Sephora the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - I have two Birchbox accounts and Starlooks.  I haven't been following the threads so I'm not really coveting anything.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? - I am up to trying anything.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? - Either would be fine with me.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? - I could never name just one!  
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! 
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeliner and eye shadow.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I am loving the Smashbox always sharp eyeliners right now.  
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Milani blushes.

• What one product can you just not get enough of?  Eye shadow and eye liner
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Eye liner
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  Can't think of anything
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  Bronzers and false eyelashes
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  Eye shadow sticks.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  Sunscreen
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?  Urban Decay.  They make awesome products!
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  MAC and NARS
  • What brand(s) do you not want?  I'm open to any brand.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blue, but not for makeup.  
  • Favorite color combination? 
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination - Neutrals and blues
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?
  • Color(s) to avoid? Yellow and organge
Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?  I am loving Marc Jacobs Honey!
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Clean Linen
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  I like clean light fragrances.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume 
  • companies
? Favorite home fragrance companies? Don't really have one.

• What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Perfume - Spray  Home fragrance - Any
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I love drawer sachets.  
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  Anything overly flowery, sweet or that smells like food.
  • And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?Foils Yes
  • Deluxe Samples Yes
  • Hair Oil Yes
  • Face Oil No thanks.
  • Perfume Yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen No thanks
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes No thanks
  • What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Sarah Richardson.  
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.  I don't have any, but I will try to make one.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I want all the goodies for myself!
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  I have no preference.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  I am at the pool relaxing. 
And advanced fun stuff:
  • What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I like to read, play poker, and hang out with my family.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Game of Thrones and Big Bang Theory.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  I can't think of anything.
  • Pirates or ninjas?  Neither.
  • Zombies: Yay or nay?  Yay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  Aristocrats or The Rescuers.  
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Russian stacking dolls, Polish Pottery and a grey leather club chair. 
  • Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)
  • Candles
  • Tarts
  • Reed Diffusers
  • Incense
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)
  • Local Items
  • Mix CD
  • Home Items (and what types)
  • Food Items (and what types)
  • Beverages (and what types)
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures
I would say yes to any of the above except food.  
Ready!  Set!  GO!

Fashionably late! @@meaganola

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! Im allergic to flax seed, dust and raw shrimp (not that anyone would send the last 2 things)
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? We love food! except licorice.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Nope
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?

Either way is fine.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132338-jc327-midsummer-nights-dreamlist/

• Makeup Bold lipstick, colorful eye liners, & blush
  • Hair Long, thin & curly.
  • Nails Glitter addict right now obsessed with textured polish.
  • Skincare (face/neck) Love the Clinique yellow moisturizer, right now using different brand  samples.
  • Bodycare (every where else) Whatever lotion I have on hand & shower gel.
  • Home  Neutral tones, love gold and burgundy.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lipstick & cat eyes. 
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice but not a deal breaker.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora!!! I would get the Too faced melted lipsticks and Naked basics.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. This is going to be scary: Birchbox x2, Ipsyx2, Squarehue, Julep, Starlooks, Lmdb,GDE, American and German Glossybox. Lusting after most Popsugar jewelry and scarves, Too faced bronzer from ipsy, Lollitint from Ipsy, Laqa & co lipstick from May BB.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Im game as long as the are sanitized.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Surprise me!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Clinique black honey lipstick its a classic.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132338-jc327-midsummer-nights-dreamlist/
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, black eye liner, lipbalm, & lipstick.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: Black honey lipstick. HC: Cant think of anything at the moment.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Makeup setting sprays.

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? I dont really run out just move on...yikes sounds terrible.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Tanning products im NC44 so dont need a tan.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Setting spray, face primer, BB cream  and  stippling  brush.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? The products mentioned above and more brushes and lipsticks.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Tanning products, black eyeliner, mascara and body/hand lotion too many unopened ones.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay my current obsession.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Too Faced, more Benefit, Tarte & Nyx.
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Im open to mostly anything just not of the Ipsy repeat offenders.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Is polka dots a color?  Pink
  • Favorite color combination? black and white I love polka dots.
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Beige, burgundy, gold and navy blue.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Clothing black because I just love black clothing. Makeup various shades of pink& purple.
  • Color(s) to avoid? None

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Vera Wang Princess & Jo Malone Wild bluebell. Moschino i love love for the summer.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? clean linen
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. floral, citrus.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Jo Malone, Vera Wang, & Moschino.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray, rollerballs, Candles and diffuser.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? shower gel.
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Anything cedar & pine

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

• Foils yes
  • Deluxe Samples yes 
  • Hair Oil yes
  • Face Oil yes
  • Perfume yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen yes
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Polka dots, cats & Paris.
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.None sorry
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I would love something for the hubby and/ or kitty but I wouldnt want to put anyone out of their way. I have a hubby 34 and a cat Princess Consuela Bananahammock 9.
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?I want to be surprised! I will open it very carefully and enjoy the moment probably cry.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? If near a beach I will be there if not hopefully taking a nap in an air conditioned room or having a BBQ with hubby and friends.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Internets, cooking, playing with kitty, reading & shopping. 
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. So many.. Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Sherlock. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Thunder cats & many more.  Gryffindor but I can also be Slytherin.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?Anything cats or polka dots would make me happy oh and candy.
  • Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas 
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay im a scaredy cat.
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? A Goofy Movie, Tie between Cinderella and Belle. Also a tie between Maleficent and Jafar.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Flowers, polka dots, books.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) ?
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)yes
  • Candles yes
  • Tarts no
  • Reed Diffusers yes
  • Incense no
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
  • Local Items yes
  • Mix CD ?
  • Home Items (and what types) yes, any
  • Food Items (and what types)yes, any
  • Beverages (and what types) No, maybe not such a good idea unless powered.
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Yes, and the 5 year old in me likes coloring books.

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! NONE!
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? NONE! Though, please no chocolate. I'm in California, and if chocolate sits in the sun, it's not going to be fun :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? NONE!
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surpriseComplete Surprise!

• Makeup - Neutrals, classic - oily skin, so stuff has to stay all day.
  • Hair - none please, hair is straight as an arrow!
  • Nails - too much already!
  • Skincare (face/neck) - absolutely! SPF, chemical exfoliants, hydration!
  • Bodycare (every where else) - never gonna say no to smelling awesome!
  • Home - love candles and crafts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! sunscreen
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? 
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora - GlamGlow White!
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - Glossybox, Birchbox - haven't kept up with what others have received in recent boxes!
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?Totally fine by me, I loooove bulk yogurt pretzels!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Doesn't matter. I find uses for both minis and full-sized.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Don't really have a total favorite!
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Dermablend foundation, set with Hourglass dim light. elf's brow kit, 
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? GRAIL: Diptyque Oyedo - but I have plenty! CRAP:Anything colorclub.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Really not sure :/ Sorry, I'm not very helpful with this survey!

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Tea Tree oils! 
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Missha perfect cover BB 27... but I have plenty
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Cosmetics or skincare that is overly fragranced. Little bit is fine...just can't be overpowering like that's the parfume you chose for the day.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? 
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? A good eyelash curler.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Any mascara/liner that is not absolutely waterproof. 

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban decay (the colors are beautiful and the liners last). NARS - their formulas seem to have a yellow undertone that suits my skintone well. Revlon stain balms - just a really nice formula that doesn't move.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Revlon's colorstay whipped. 
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Rimmel. I'm boycotting anything Kate Moss.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?Blue
  • Favorite color combination?Black & Blue
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Blues and Whites
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? For cosmetics? It's Purple - I have brown eyes, and clearly a yellow undertone, purples work well on the eyes.
  • Color(s) to avoid? Yellows and oranges. I have some coral blushes that are okay, but no gold, yellow or orange....

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Summer: Diptyque Oyedo and Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. All Time: Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'eau and Calvin Klein Euphoria (most lines)
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Varies wildly 
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus and roses for summer.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Jo Malone and Diptyque. Favorite home fragrance companies? Bath & Body Works, Illume, Yankee Candle.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Doesn't matter. I can (and do) decant when necessary. What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? None.
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Powdery

• Foils Yes
  • Deluxe Samples Yes
  • Hair Oil No
  • Face Oil Yes
  • Perfume Yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Arcteryx
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Nooooope.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. All about me. Though I have five new baby chicks (yes, chickens!)
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I would love to open little things!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Windsurfing in San Francisco Bay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Outdoorsy stuff. Leatherwork. paper crafts.Cooking/baking.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Not really....
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? A cookie cutter shaped like a hen (not a rooster...a hen).
  • Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Not big into Disney.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Watercolor paintings. pictures of family, cook books.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Sure
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure - by godparent is better!
  • Candles - absolutely!
  • Tarts - to eat? Sure 
  • Reed Diffusers - Nah
  • Incense - NO!
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Prefer not.
  • Local Items Absolutely!!! especially specialty foods of the area.
  • Mix CD uh... not since junior high. 
  • Home Items (and what types) I wouldn't be opposed, but can;'t think of anything that I need.
  • Food Items (and what types) - sweet/savory...doesn't matter. 
  • Beverages (and what types) - a local beer? No soda.
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No.
Ready!  Set!  GO!

PLEASE NOTE: Midsummer Night's Dream and Summerswap are completely separate. If you are only participating in Summerswap, there will be a totally different survey to fill out. I'm not maintaining any of those lists, so if you're a Summerswap-only participant, your list will not be linked here. Please keep an eye out over the next few days for the official Summerswap survey. Thanks!

@@meaganola

•  
  • ALLERGIES!! No allergies.
  • Dietary restrictions: No food restrictions/sensitivities.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: I don't have skin allergies, but my skin is highly acne-prone, so I try to avoid silicone (except for Benefit Porefessional). Also, I am trying to use more natural/green/organic products, so I'm trying to avoid parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, GMOs
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise would be fun. 

• Makeup: Simple, natural look that is low-maintenance
  • Hair: Very low-maintenance (ex. shampoo, condition, air-dry). My hair is long, fine and needs a volume boost, but I don't have the time to use styling products in the morning.
  • Nails: Very low-maintenance (usually nothing because of work)
  • Skincare (face/neck): High-maintenance with natural/green/organic products. I use a full-spectrum of products, including serums, oils, moisturizers and creams. My skin is combination-oily and very acne-prone.
  • Bodycare (every where else): Have plenty! 
  • Home: Love classic, simple styles such as solids, stripes or chevron patterns.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! 
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox - bkr water bottle and tea
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Receive Birchbox, Love with Food and occasional Popsugar. I love lifestyle products from Popsugar, such as water bottles, scarves and candles. 
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Prefer sealed samples, unless it's a holy grail product of yours that you would really love to share.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? No strong preference, but one or two full-sized items would be perfect if you don't have the time to gather several minis!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Marcelle Golden Glow BB Cream because the shade matches my skin well and it is a low-maintenance product! (although, I wish it included sunscreen)
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Sigma F80 foundation brush, Pixi glow tonic, Bioderma micelle solution, Home/lifestyle products, Natural/green/organic skincare products.
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Benefit Porefessional, Marcelle Golden Glow BB Cream, Tarte Exposed Blush, Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer, Tarte Finishing Powder and Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
  • What are your Holy Grail items? Marcelle Golden Glow BB Cream, Tarte Exposed Blush, Shiseido sunscreen 
  • What are your Holy crap? Unfortunately, Suki products don't work for me.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? May Lindstrom Clean Dirt

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Asian sunscreen (love Shiseido's oil-free SPF42 and I'd love to try more Asian sunscreens)
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Fresh sugar lip treatments
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Foundation brush (I currently use a beauty blender, but I'd like a foundation brush to get more coverage)
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Foundation brush
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Eyeshadows, lip gloss, mascara, self-tanners, black eyeliner

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte because they are cruelty-free and their blushes are long-lasting
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Natural/organic products from Aesop, Arcona, Clark's botanicals, Chantecaille, Delizioso, Eminence, John Masters Organic, Kelly Teegarden, Kjaer Weis, May Lindstrom, Michael Todd Organics, Pangea Organics, RMS Beauty, Suki, Sunday Riley, Tarte, Tata Harper, Tatcha.
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Benefit, Bath and body works (except for candles)

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple
  • Favorite color combination? Blue and white
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination White, cool colors
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple because it's uplifting
  • Color(s) to avoid? Warm colors (ex. orange, brown, gold)

Scents - I can't wear scented products to work, so I'd rather not receive perfume.

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like Atelier vanilla, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Aquolina Pink Sugar, Joie Folle de Joie and Jo Malone
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Vanilla, citrus
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanilla or fruit scents.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Jo Malone
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I can't wear perfume at work. However, I love candles and diffusers at home.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I try to avoid scented products.
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Wood, tobacco scents. 

• Foils  Yes
  • Deluxe Samples  Yes
  • Hair Oil  No
  • Face Oil  Yes
  • Perfume  No
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen  Yes, if Asian
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes  No

[*]Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I'd be delighted with either. We have a dog who loves soft, squeaky toys.
[*]If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I'd be happy with either!
[*]It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Picnicking in Central Park

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I started a new career recently, so unfortunately, I don't have much free time at the moment. I love trying new foods and spending time with our dog. Also, I love tea.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. N/A
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Foundation brush, home/lifestyle products, tea, sweets. 
  • Pirates or ninjas? Neither
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I'm more of a Pixar fan 
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Candles

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
  • Candles Yes
  • Tarts Yes
  • Reed Diffusers Yes
  • Incense No
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
  • Local Items Yes
  • Mix CD Yes
  • Home Items (and what types) Yes, anything
  • Food Items (and what types) Yes, anything
  • Beverages (and what types) Yes, anything
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

• Specific wish list:

I'm mainly looking for home goods (ex. candles, diffusers, mugs, laundress products) and clothing/accessories (ex. scarves, blouses). I'm also interested in:
    Barr & Co diffuser

Beautyblender *solid* cleanser
    Bentgo lunch boxes and accessories
    Candles (from birchbox and pop sugar)
    Clothing/accessories (ex. scarves, blouses)

• Fresh sugar lip treatments in berry, passion, petal or plum 
    Home goods (ex. candles, diffusers, mugs, laundress products) 
    Julep in evelyn 
    Rahua shampoo and/or conditioner
    Shoptiques coupon
    Sunday Riley good genes treatment
    Tata Harper resurfacing mask 
    The Laundress products
    Tieks shoe coupon

Heads up:  We are waiting for just two more surveys, and then I am locking this thread for additional posts (that is, making it read-only).  Things are getting messy with multiple swaps going on at the same time!  The Summerswap threads will be opening shortly, and everything for that swap needs to go in that thread.  If you would like to get a head start on a wishlist for that swap, there are directions on how to do so in the first post in this thread.

Also, if you would like a link to your dreamlist added to your survey post, please PM it to me, and I can add it to the post since they're pretty much all locked for editing at this point anyway.  And if you would like to be added to the Directory and are not already on it, please PM that information to me as well.  I will be taking care of all of the additions/changes every evening (assuming my wifi cooperates, which is an entirely separate issue) since these are not things I can do on my phone during the day.  Thanks!

• ALLERGIES!! None
  • Dietary restrictions: None
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: I avoid silicone, sulfates, etc
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? YES

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  Not at the moment.

• Makeup I have a light complexion with pink undertones, blue-grey eyes. Simple eyes with bold lips on weekdays and play it up fun & colorful on weekends. I love bold berry colors for lips.
  • Hair Frizzy,Thin, wavy/curly, dyed red 
  • Nails Damaged, don't do much with them.
  • Skincare (face/neck) , oily skin
  • Bodycare (every where else) moisturizing lotion ometime
  • Home Vineyard/Winery theme bold fall colors
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Bold liptick
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Anyway it comes
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta, pore blurring product or lipstick
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Only Ipsy now. Don't really know what has come out lately.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Send them on to me, I love trying new things.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis are fun. 

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Porefection, I hate the pores on my nose, and it makes them practically disappear
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!Urban Decay, theBalm, Glamour Doll Eyes, Sugarpill, and Saucebox eyeshadows, dark and plum lip products (long lasting, no glosses), felt or calligraphy tip and water line eyeliners (colorful), Living proof stop frizz styling cream, mattifying bb cream. I want to try other Asian beauty products. , Ben Nye Lumiere Grande 12 Color Palette. Parian Spirit brush cleaning set with jar. Salux washcloth. Great skincare products. 
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, eyeliner, brow wax, lipstick or lipstain, 
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? ModelCo Fibre Lash Xtend
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? MUFE 12 flash color case

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Bold lippies
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Nothing so far
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nothing
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? What do You suggest for me ?
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Shu Uemura's S Curler
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? lipgloss, tanning product, bronzers 

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Benefit and Urban Decay, gift sets and GWP
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? MUFE, Cargo
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Mineral makeup

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Red
  • Favorite color combination? Wine/Berry with neutrals
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination bold Fall colors
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Berries, better for my skintone
  • Color(s) to avoid? orange

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Not big on fragrances
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Cat knocks thing over, so none. 
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. soothing, homey scent
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? None
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? No preference
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? None
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? coconut

• Foils WHY NOT
  • Deluxe Samples YES
  • Hair Oil SURE
  • Face Oil NO
  • Perfume NOT REALLY
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen NO
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Plus Size don't have favorite designer
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. My cat Aphrodite (Dite). She is a beautiful tortiseshell tabby (Torby) and so playful at times but still a lap cat. 
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love individually wrapped, ribbon and bows
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? home with Dite watching tv

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Karaoke
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  Fantasy movies  https://www.sidereel.com/profile/ttanner2005
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Surprise me.
  • Pirates or ninjas? Huh
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Cinderella
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Cat Tree, fairy print, wine prints

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) definitely
  • Candles no
  • Tarts no
  • Reed Diffusers no
  • Incense no
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
  • Local Items yes
  • Mix CD yes
  • Home Items (and what types) no
  • Food Items (and what types) yes, fruit chews and hard candy
  • Beverages (and what types) no
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures yes

ALLERGIES: None! (But please don't send a box of dust :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Dietary restrictions: I'm vegan, but the family is vegetarian- treats sent will be enjoyed by someone in this home!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: None that I know of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either way- I'll be waiting like an impatient 5 year old =p

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! - I have my Xmas list in my signature, I believe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Style descriptions! - Super kawaii pastel goth stripper extraordinaire

Makeup- drag queen/ gyaru/ old hollywood glam

Hair- frizzy mess

Nails- long and covered in chains, googly-eyes and gems

Skincare (face/neck)- ALL OF THE ANTI AGING

Bodycare (every where else)- smell good/ anti aging

Home- think bdsm chamber + hello kitty

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! - eyeshadow...eyeliner =p

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? -Prefer cruelty-free/vegan

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? -Oy...sasa? Lol. Or ulta.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. -None yet.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? - fine by me, I trust ya.

Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? - would love!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? ...depends? I guess several minis?

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Kat Von d tattoo liner/stilla smudgesticks- 'cause they last, and the tattoo liner has a precision point

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!- freaking any sugar pill I don't already own, the nirvana perfumes, anything on my list =p

What make-up items do you use every day? All of them, literally. (Bb cream or foundation, eyeliner, lip balm, lipstick, primers, translucent powder, blush, hi lighter, concealer, bronzer, eyeshadow, lashes, mascara...)

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?HG- Liner as previously mentioned and my beloved Kat Von d lockit foundation in light 42, which has yet to be brought back :,( HCrap? Freaking that stupid lash stiletto mascara. And the NYC eyeliners. Any self tanners

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? I haven't tried out like, an actual face scrubbing brush thingy- dunno why, I know I'd love it!

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeliner

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in make-up drawer? Eyeliner

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? No self tanners, it never works.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Face brush scrubby tool, also...how do I do my cuticles and stuff? #clueless

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Um...all of it? I'll try anything!

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Self tanners and nail polish.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Sugarpill- 'cause ethical reasons and its so gooood.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Tarte, shu uemura

What brand(s) do you not want? I'm open for pretty much anything!

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Black.

Favorite color combination? Black and purple

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination- lots of black and deep reds/purples

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Black lol. IT MATCHES EVERYTHING DON'T YOU JUDGE ME.

Color(s) to avoid?- makeup-wise- ill wear any color! Clothes- I hate neon colors, unless its athletic wear (even in athletic wear I HATE that annoyingly bright yellow color ugh)

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? LOTS. But I love juicy couture, britneybspears fantasy and curious.,,

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Usually a baked good lol- coffe cake, cupcake, etc.

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. - light florals, vanilla, jasmine, some sugary scents - without it smelling like plastic!

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Perfume- Uhhhh not sure of the company? Home- glade / whatever scented wax is at Walmart...home and garden or something?

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Perfume- any! Home- glade oil plug in or any wax cubes

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Wax cubes? Idk.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I'm not good at describing scent stuff- nothing plastic or childish smelling, if that makes sense. For reference, I HATE Betsy Johnson's tootoo perfume? Lol

Foils- yes

Deluxe Samples - yes

Hair Oil - yes

Face Oil- yes

Perfume - yes!

Sunblock/Sunscreen - yes,

Self-tanner/tanning wipes- NO

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) - Unif, McQueen (rip), Jeffrey Campbell

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. - amazon coming soon!

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. - well, I'm a greedy ho-bag, but if you wanna send the other creatures cohabitating with me, I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 2 yr old girl, 1 9yr old girl, and a husband who's mentally about 12. =p

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? -I'm happy either way! Save the money and time if you ned, it won't bother me one bit!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Probably working out. But if I were given mental freedom too- I'd be hiding from the sun, under a tree maybe? Listening to depressing music and drawing/writing lol

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? - I've started seeing and stuff again, I workout a lot...I love making harnesses, chokers and garters some-rings, buckles, etc...I'd love that. And shoe goo, lots of shoe goo lol

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.- I'd marry Dexter (from "Dexter") or Tyler Durden from fight club, I freaking love fight club. I was obsessed with breaking bad too.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? -Any recipes from your homeland! Um, I'm super grateful for anything, really, surprise me!

Pirates or ninjas? ...tough one. Pirates.

Zombies: Yay or nay? - yay!

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? - not a big Disney gal, um, but I guess maleifcent only because Angelina Jolie looks fucking amazing as her.

Describe three things decorating your living space.- chains, extreme shoes and toddler toys.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) - yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)- yes!

Candles- YES!

Tarts- like, the pastry? Yes

Reed Diffusers- yes

Incense- yes

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)- scented rocks exist?!?!! Yes

Local Items- yes

Mix CD- sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Home Items (and what types)- yes, but idk? Chandelier! Industrial-inspired lights! A giant windchime!

Food Items (and what types)- anything, preferably vegan- friendly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beverages (and what types)- calorie free? Or low cal?

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures- ...yes?

All in all I'm super open, and super grateful for anything you took the time to choose and purchase for me. My makeuptalk home page has lots of info too, and I'm happy to answer any questions!

I'm late to the party.

[SIZE=12pt]Absolute must-answers[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]ALLERGIES!!: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]none[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Dietary restrictions: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]none, although I prefer healthy snacks. (I have lost 30 lbs in the last 3 months and have 40 more lbs to go)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Skin allergies/sensitivities: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]none[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Surprise me![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Basic background information:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Makeup: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Simple! I love lip balms and butters. I don’t wear eyeliner but everything else is game.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hair: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Simple. I do have highlights.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Nails: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I’m pretty much game for anything. Love nail care. Love nail wraps (especially the ones made with real nail polish), love nail polish. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Skincare (face/neck): [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I love Paula’s Choice.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Bodycare: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I love smelly stuff! Scented lotions are great and I also take sun protection very seriously. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Home: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Simple and comfortable. Family-oriented.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]More advanced questions:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Nice[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Probably Birchbox or Sephora. I might buy perfume, body lotion, jewelry or makeup.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Birchbox, Ipsy, Julep, Popsugar Must Have, Glossybox and FabFitFun. I occasionally get Scratch also.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Awesome![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Surprise me![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Brand-and-color-specific time![/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I would really like Julep Shannon and Julep Soraphine[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What make-up items do you use every day? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Tinted lip balm, powder, sunscreen, cuticle oil.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]General product section, aka not brand/color specific [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Pressed powder, lotion, sunscreen, and tinted lip balm[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Eyeliner![/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Brands:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Julep, Opi, Paula’s Choice.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What brand(s) do you not want? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Pop Beauty[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Colors (not specific shades):[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Blue and green[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Favorite color combination? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Blue and green[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Greens, browns, burnt orange, blues[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Color(s) to avoid? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Warm colors, especially yellow[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Scents[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Floral and/or fruity. I like smelling like cupcakes! For summer, I also like coconut.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Any.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Any.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Lotion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Foils [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Deluxe Samples [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hair Oil [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Face Oil [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Perfume [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Sunblock/Sunscreen [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Self-tanner/tanning wipes [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And extra non-makeup-related questions![/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]My kids would like a little surprise. I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Surprise me! Although I will open it all at once![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I’m hanging out with my family![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And advanced fun stuff:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I like reading. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]I am really into scarves right now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Yes/no, the extras division:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Candles [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Tarts [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Reed Diffusers [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Incense [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Local Items [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Mix CD [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Home Items (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]no[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Food Items (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes.[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Healthy snacks would be great![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Beverages (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes. I’m really into water enhancers right now.[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]I also like tea.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]yes. I prefer word search puzzles.[/SIZE]
@meaganolahttp:////user/82357-meaganola/

ALLERGIES!! None

Dietary restrictions: None, I hate dark and white chocolate however love the scents. Love love milk chocolate.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: None

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Doesn't matter

Makeup: simple, classic with a little edge

Hair: medium length

Nails: natural love polish...

Skincare: I like anti aging sensitive creams

Bodycare: love body wash, love bubble baths... Have a deep soaking tubs, love candles

Home

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much scarves

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? No secret still love my MAC.. Would buy the Maleficent eyeshadow palette

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Julep and Ipsy

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Sure Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Sure

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Full size

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? I love MAC luxe lipgloss love the peach color. Not too much just right and goes perfect with my skin tone

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Ooh I love the Maleficent collection and the Marc Jacobs.

What make-up items do you use every day? Would love color eyeliners no glitters

What are your holy grail items? MAC lipgloss in Lyche Luxe A24.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? You know don't have any Naked products

What one product can you just not get enough of? Hand moisturizers, eye shadows, eye liner

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lipgloss

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Sticky lipgloss

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Lip brush, concealer

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Makeup brushes, nail dotting tools

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?tanning lotions, lip plumpers

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? MAC Any particular reason? Just like it it

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Naked, Marc Jacobs, Kat Von

What brand(s) do you not want?

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?grass green

Favorite color combination? Yellow and blue

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: coral

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Coral Why? Pretty

Color(s) to avoid?orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Oil I got from Bahrain

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Peony

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Love soft scents

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs Favorite home fragrance companies? No particular

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candles ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? No

Would you prefer not to receive food items? Love food

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?None

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Yes

What one product can you just not get enough of?

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Do not want hair spray, tanning lotions, lip plumpers, mousse

Foils No

Deluxe Samples Yes

Hair Oil Yes, arogan

Face Oil No

Perfume Yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen No

Self-tanner/tanning wipes Definitely no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Love going to see movies and out to eat. Are there any hobby-related items you would like?

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.: Current fave Maleficent

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Gift card to AMC, Cheesecake Factory, please!!!

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates

Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Maleficent, Lion King

Describe three things decorating your living space.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes

Candles yes

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers yes

Incense yes

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes

Local Items yes

Mix CD yes but no metallic or hard rock

Home Items (and what types) yes surprise me

Food Items (and what types) yes surprise me

Beverages (and what types) yes, white wine or champagne... Hate beer

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures yes word find

Ready! Set! GO!

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Soft floral

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

Items that are breezy, flowie

Coach

Banana Republic

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.

Is your box all about you? Yes/me Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? Doesn't matter but 12, 19 and 2 small dogsIf the latter, please list age/gender/species.

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Surprise Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Slowly

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At a festival, dining at outside cafe', sightseeing

Please note:  This thread is *only* for participants in Midsummer Night's Dream.  All surveys have already been added.  I will not be adding any more to the directory after this post.  If you already have a survey and need to add a dreamlist, just PM me, and I'll be able to update your survey post in the evening when I get home from work and am able to access the forum with my laptop rather than just my phone.  

(If you don't already have a survey up here and think you're doing the swap, please see the Summerswap threads because those are probably where you need to be.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back