Milani Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant wait until i get mine in the mail! i bought some from a lovely lady on here. i'm so excited!

Here are the swatches.

If you can't see them well, let me know.

On the left side of my arm, I put the color on UDPP (so you can see the color better) on the right side is how it looks on unprimed skin.

The colors are actually really nice. They feel nice, as well.

Enjoy!

Dsc01043_2.jpg

Yeah, seriously. Last night I was looking at some of my new MAC shadows on my hand and used UDPP for one and then decided to go to bed. I just wiped my hand with a kleenex and I thought the colors came off but when I woke up this morning the shadow I used with UDPP was still on my hand looking like when I had just put it on.

Wow the primer rocks! I used generic..looks like I got what I paid for! lol!

Let me whipe the "riped off-ness" out of my voice....lol!

I love the colors too! Great haul!

Luv AM

First of all the colors are beautiful and I'll have to pick up a few of those. I have no Milani products since I'm usually hesitant to try new brands especially if they are affordable, funny how I've been programmed to think that expensive is always better.

Second thanks so much for doing the with and without UDPP. You have totally sold me on the UDPP and will purchase it shortly.

:smilehappyyes:

Nice Milani haul! I have been thinking about getting those but dont know how they compared to MAC's pigments

Back