Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by feu_du_ciel /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, those pigments are so flashy, great for this summer's trend
smile.gif
Yeah, some are too glittery for me but overall they're very pretty
laughing.gif

Lauren, Very nice swatch ! Helpful for me to pick up the blush in EDM. Now I only have All smiles, I like it very much but look for more pink ones. Thanks.

Originally Posted by white_poplar /img/forum/go_quote.gif My first pic of swatch here.
This pigment is called "Oh Precious Patience" from The She Space. It's a freebie that Heather is giving out to apology for the delay in processing orders (due to large volume of orders). She is such a sweet angel.

This is the swatch with flash. Apply with a brush, no base.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7387/flashypu7.jpg

Same order as above - In natural light

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9652/noflashyj0.jpg

Nice color !!!

Wowww..its my 1st time in here and I shld say that all of you have done a great job. This really helps me in getting some colours. I will do my best to contribute.

Good job guys.

fly.gif

Originally Posted by Nory /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lauren, Very nice swatch ! Helpful for me to pick up the blush in EDM. Now I only have All smiles, I like it very much but look for more pink ones. Thanks. I have a blush from EDM that looks almost identical to NARS 'orgasm'.....it's called "siesta" and it's beautiful. It took a little while for it to grow on me, but ended up becoming my HG blush.....I was surprised to find the NARS 'super orgasm' (it's been sold out forever....I've been trying to find one but it's been impossible) on my pillow yesterday....my DH knew I wanted one and went on a search across the GTA to locate one for me. Is he the yummiest or what???
love5.gif
I've only been using MMU blushes and e/s for the past couple of years, but I don't have a problem with using non-mmu for some things....I've just had so many samples that I haven't had a chance to use anything else; I've been dabbling into these samples for 2 years now and haven't even made a dent in my collection.....most companies give free samples (you pay for shipping) or for a small fee, this way you can sample different blushes yourself rather than relying on swatches....sometimes the pigments look very different on your face than it does on the back of your hand/arm; also they will differ from skintone to skintone....I've learned that you can't rely 100% on swatches, I've been disappointed several times with the way it looks on my face......try the EDM 'siesta', if you're looking for a paler pink this one is beautiful......nice glow but NOT too sparkly for those who don't like sparkles (I love them...). GOOD LUCK!!!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm looking for Monave's foundations swatches..can you help me with that please? thanks! I use Monave, it's my HG.....if you tell me what colours you wear in other MMU maybe I can help you.....I'm a little busy today but I'll try to do a Monave swatch tomorrow (if somebody hasn't already done one).....there might be one somewhere, have you checked anywhere else?

Some of the Sweetscents swatches from Christmas 2008 collection:

Popsicle:

popsicle.png

Natural Suntan Bronze:

natural_suntan_bronze.png

Fancy:

fancy.png

Egyptian Green:

egyptian_green.png

Egyptian Desert:

egyptian_desert.png

Have you got fairly lt beige luminesse from lumiere swatch comparized with fairly lt warm or golden luminesse? Please
wink.gif

Back