Mineral makeup for old skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is a lot of very good general advice here, but it would really help if CuteCurly would give us more specifics about her mother and her age, skin type, whether she has been through menopause yet etc. For example I'm 47 and have fine lines beneath my eyes towards my nose, but no crows feet or lines/wrinkles towards the outside. So SalonClearwaters advice about concealer doesn't pertain to me even though I am most definitely an older woman. Does she have dark circles, puffiness, age spots, any kind of scarring? Knowing if she has dry skin or oily skin would help a lot too, and I ask about menopause since skin changes during and after, it becomes thinner and drier, but the hormone imbalances can also cause acne breakouts like a teenager!

i would try Priori Coffeeberry since it has lots of antioxidents and anti aging benefits. I'm 47 and love the way it looks.  Very happy to have found it.  

Hi, I am new here, but thought I would give my two scents.  My mom who is 59 uses the Bare Escentuals line (original formula, not matte).  She uses a heavier moisturizer with SPF 30 and a good primer under her makeup to make it stay put and also stops the mineral makeup from settling into her fine lines and wrinkles.

If you mist her skin after the MMU application it should help. I use mac Fix.

Back