Mini haul & request

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mariposa Its doing draining our bank accounts and making us gorgeous. We'll all be georgeous beggars some day! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks! got it and replied. Glad I could help!!

I forgot to say in the PM.... I'll send you the Mary J one as well.

Originally Posted by Mariposa Thank you so much!!! Just sent you a PM. Janelle is right... I am a happy girl!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks! got it and replied. Glad I could help!! I forgot to say in the PM.... I'll send you the Mary J one as well.

I'm sure you've just made a new MUT best friend!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm sure you've just made a new MUT best friend!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She did... hee hee
tongue.gif

Actually, you are all my MUT friends. I love this place.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Woo Hoo!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Although we're all your new best pals...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree on both counts!! I wish I had found this place sooner. i guess better late than never!
icon_wink.gif
Woo Hoo!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa She did... hee hee
tongue.gif

Actually, you are all my MUT friends. I love this place.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU
smile.gif
For sure!! Are you starting to feel this whole "family" thing we rave about yet?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Definitely!! This is a new/different experience for me. This place does feel perfect... just like family
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are you starting to feel this whole "family" thing we rave about yet?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Definitely!! This is a new/different experience for me. This place does feel perfect... just like family
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It'll get to the point where you feel like you're missing out by not being online! LOL
icon_cool.gif

This may end up being handled like I do with another board that I belong to... the pug board. I love that place and I keep a separate browser window open when I'm at work so that I wont miss anything. (Can you tell I'm also obsessed about my beautiful dogs?) LOL I guess soon I'll have to have to open a browser for MUT too. I dont know how I manage to get any work done during the day. I hope my boss doesnt find out, LOL!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It'll get to the point where you feel like you're missing out by not being online! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU This may end up being handled like I do with another board that I belong to... the pug board. I love that place and I keep a separate browser window open when I'm at work so that I wont miss anything. (Can you tell I'm also obsessed about my beautiful dogs?) LOL I guess soon I'll have to have to open a browser for MUT too. I dont know how I manage to get any work done during the day. I hope my boss doesnt find out, LOL!! me too! I sneak on... which is why you'll see some sporatic posts from me during the day - I just don't pick the "remember me" option @ work so in case anyone there goes on my pc - they can't see that I've been on here during the day when I'm supposed to be working! LOL
tongue.gif

AAHHHH... you sneaky girl, you! Great idea!! I'm gonna do that too.

Well, off to bed (is this familiar or what?!) Gotta be bright eyed and bushy tailed for work in a few hours
eek.gif

See ya on the board then!! nite, nite!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 me too! I sneak on... which is why you'll see some sporatic posts from me during the day - I just don't pick the "remember me" option @ work so in case anyone there goes on my pc - they can't see that I've been on here during the day when I'm supposed to be working! LOL
tongue.gif

Nice haul! I'm sorry that I don't have any postcards, but if my counter near me has any, I'll grab some for you.
smile.gif

LOL @ "Gorgeous Beggars!" Yep, I'd be the homeless chick with all the mu on!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We'll all be georgeous beggars some day! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back