Mini makeup primer survey/poll thingy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm doing a persuasion speech on makeup primer...I need a poll and since i'm sure not that many people at my school wear makeup primer...so I figured this is the best place to do it.

I wasn't sure which forum to put it in because it has both mineral and nonmineral makeup....

~~~Which primer do you prefer? Why?

-Smashbox Photo Finish Spf w/dermaxyl.

-Meow Cosmetics mineral primer.

-Other.

Since i found out that the ingredient in Smashbox is the same ingredient in the Monistat Soothing Care, i now use that (dimethicone, btw)...

i put it into a small squeeze bottle as to not freak anyone out.

Oh! why-

i like how it gives a smoooooth soft finish with a lsight powdery texture- perfect for my foundation to grip onto. it also slightly fills in spots of my face from old acne scars and gives a smooth layer over the dry patches that still have a tendency to show up post moisturizing. and it helps keeps a layer between the oils in my skin and my foundation.

all in all, it does its job.

I have never tried the mineral primer. I use the Smashbox primer and I love it. I am even considering trying the Monistat anti chafing gel that everyone is raving about lately when my Smashbox runs out.

Sorry I forgot the why portion of the question. I like it because it makes my makeup go on smoother and less visible pores and my makeup stays put all day.

Back