Miranda Kerr Pin Up Softer Every Day Version - For Everyone Or Only For Skinny Model Faces?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love natural look so theoretically every pin up is not for me.

But the model have natural almost baby-face and looks so pretty in pin up.

We look competely different - yet I think soft pin up is for everyone.

I like eyelashes and blush - how to have that kinda effect?

I don't know how to have that lash effect and what shade of blush should I use ?

And...I know pin up in soft version is for every colour of eyes, but isn't it make my face more chubby (it is my problem
redface.gif
).

Models always  have their faces so skinny so they can wear every blush without looking chubby.

My first version is more soft- red lipstick is more strawberry.

And lashes are not so long.

Your face is not chubby, you take you pictures at the wrong angle, lower your camera.

There are false eye lashes on this look something in the range of a 747. As to blush you want a warm pink to warm red tone and the placement should be the outside apples, keep it loose and large and don't let it go back to the hair line.

I always match my lips and cheeks, keep warms with warms and cool with cools or the face looks too chopped up.

I would love to see a picture of you with this look, I think you are very pretty and this is my favorite look.

Originally Posted by studiomakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your face is not chubby, you take you pictures at the wrong angle, lower your camera.

There are false eye lashes on this look something in the range of a 747. As to blush you want a warm pink to warm red tone and the placement should be the outside apples, keep it loose and large and don't let it go back to the hair line.

I always match my lips and cheeks, keep warms with warms and cool with cools or the face looks too chopped up.

I would love to see a picture of you with this look, I think you are very pretty and this is my favorite look.
Thanks - everyone looks like me
flowers.gif

Even with my camera in different place my face is...maybe not chubby but not perfect skinny and that model has really skinny face (tottally opposite of me)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Me again two times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the inspiration face shape

In was thinking about Miranda's look but also abouit this look.

It's not as pretty as Miranda's but the plus could be that I look much alike Marcia (that's what I've been told:) so this look can be more... wearable
redface.gif

Anyway - I'll try and THANKS for helping
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back