Mirenesse's Lip Bombs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have an Ipsy account and received the October bag you would have received one of three Mirenesse's Lip Bombs. If you've received one of these three please post a review on our site using one of those three links.

Lip Bomb 2 is wildly popular among MUT members who received an Ipsy bag and is popular on the Ipsy wall. What do you think? Which of these three did you get?

Description: "Mirror Me"

A Revolutionary colour that combines gloss, stain and lacquer all in one!

A satisfying NEW INNOVATION in lip colour; beyond gloss, stain or lip lacquer. Colour that drenches your lips for a juicy high impact colour that's feather-light and super-moist with a velvety finish. Power packed with non-smearing pigment that lasts and lasts. Colours may be mixed easily to create countless intense or nude looks depending on your fashion mood! Infused with a breath refreshing mint taste and Lip Perfecting Spheres plus caring vitamins. Who says you can't have it all?, Apply a small amount and mix shades to create your own personal shade! Infinity Lipâ„¢ Applicator allows for professional application of precision colour. Don't apply too much! It's better to apply a thin layer first then build it up if you want more colour. For extra long wear pair with a matching lip liner.

Key Ingredients:
• Lip Perfecting Spheres,
• Botanical Oils & Vitamin E
• Formulated for Sensitive Skin, Mirenesse Cosmetics are pharmaceutically formulated using organic Australian and safe, high quality and unique ingredients to minimise the risk of allergies.

RRP U$35.10 (about $36 US)

No lip bomb nine link? XD

You know, I hated the look of it when I got my bag, but now that I've played around with it, I actually don't mind it.

i received No 4. 

I loved the lip bombs!!  I ended up purchasing 2 more. No1 and No 6.

Also enrolled in their VIP subscriptions so I can try out their products. 

I can't wait to receive it !!

I received my package today.

I purchased 

Lip Bomb #1        $28.08

Lip Bomb #6        $22.46  

VIP membership  $26

and they let me choose 2 samples...

but as you will see ... it was more like buy one.. get one free :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Free gifts: 3 Pce velvet & Lace collection ( bag, mascara, lip gloss) All full sizes

Pearl Crush Shadow Trio - Baroque Pearls 

WoW.... huh?  think the value of free gifts out did my 2 lip bombs.

swatches 

Excuse the bad lighting :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i'd blame my phone but I think my pictures always look like this.. haha

Last one was taken at different hours at 3 different locations.

So the lighting seems wayyyyy toooo yellow or dark... 

I love the lip bombs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and plan to purchase more.

I guess since they are very pigmented it scares some people.

and come off as too strong and heavy. 

But I actually love the colors and the different ways you can wear it. 

They can be dabbed on lightly as stains and can be dabbed off to look like matte lipsticks.

I am not a big fan of lip glosses but the gloss actually looked very pretty... 

so hopefully I will find a use for it or give it to a friend.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

With the $20 Ipsy coupon  I spent $56. 

purchase made on 10/18, arrived today 10/26.. packaged well.

shipping was fast considering the items were shipped from Australia.  

Wow, Annieha, that ended up being a great value! I, too, love the lip bomb. The first couple of times I used it, I thought it was too heavy but then I realized I needed to use less. Thank you for the swatches, info on the VIP membership, and shipping.

I got #9 in my glam bag.But since xmas is coming I decided to gift it away. If I had got one of the other colors I would have kept them.

I need that lip bomb 1 in my life but I wish I can pull off red like you do!

Ooh, now I really want a red lip bomb.  I ended up with two pinks from my two Ipsy subs.  I have to get into there and change one of the profiles to friends' info so they'll better fit into their colors/skin tones when I give them away.  I thought I did . . . my friend's sub that I took over had her as she is, cafe au lait skin, dark, long, curly hair, deep brown eyes and I'm just regular American girl so I figured it was opposite already but we ended up getting the same Coastal Scents eyeshadows as well.  But I love the palette with the matte red even though I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with it and have yet to find a friend who is adventurous enough to try red eyeshadow . . . oh, nope, that reminded me of a friend who does amazing things with pinks, I think she'll be the one for that palette.  She's from El Salvador and has a gorgeous skin tone too.  I kind of end up looking like I have pink eye when I use pink eyeshadows, I think I'll ask her for a lesson and see if it's possible for me without ending up looking like I have something contagious, yikes!  

How did you go about ordering the great deal that you did, Annieha10?  I think I'd like to do some ordering too, you've inspired me.  Should I order from a specific site, or via the Ipsy site?  That red looks outstanding on you.  The other colors look great too.  Thanks for posting the pics!  Gorgeous.

I think the colors they give out are totally random--I made two accounts with totally identical information, and I ended up getting completely different lip bombs/palettes. I think so far at least, the quiz is only comes in handy when deciding between brands for "or" products (like the benefit mascara for November). I wish there was a way to change the quiz info though, since I'm gifting one sub to my sister..

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up with two pinks from my two Ipsy subs.  I have to get into there and change one of the profiles to friends' info so they'll better fit into their colors/skin tones when I give them away. 

Ah.  Good to know.  Thanks!  I thought maybe I did something wrong.  Y'know, since I've been back from the States and picked up my subs, I packed them for travel and haven't really looked closely at them again, maybe I have two slightly different pinks.  I used to think I couldn't pull off pinks and always steered towards reds, but these subs have surprised me and made me try things that I normally wouldn't purchase myself and it has been a really good thing.  I wouldn't want to gamble $28 on a pink but getting one in a $10 ipsy bag is a great deal and gets me out of my comfort zone.  I'm getting a bit sampled out but I keep these subs because I always find something great that I wouldn't have found on my own in a hundred years and it's a really good deal plus I have tons of stuff to be able to give to friends who don't have a local mall or even a U.S. credit card/mailing address to get new and different beauty items and that is a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, now I really want a red lip bomb.  I ended up with two pinks from my two Ipsy subs.  I have to get into there and change one of the profiles to friends' info so they'll better fit into their colors/skin tones when I give them away.  I thought I did . . . my friend's sub that I took over had her as she is, cafe au lait skin, dark, long, curly hair, deep brown eyes and I'm just regular American girl so I figured it was opposite already but we ended up getting the same Coastal Scents eyeshadows as well.  But I love the palette with the matte red even though I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with it and have yet to find a friend who is adventurous enough to try red eyeshadow . . . oh, nope, that reminded me of a friend who does amazing things with pinks, I think she'll be the one for that palette.  She's from El Salvador and has a gorgeous skin tone too.  I kind of end up looking like I have pink eye when I use pink eyeshadows, I think I'll ask her for a lesson and see if it's possible for me without ending up looking like I have something contagious, yikes!  

How did you go about ordering the great deal that you did, Annieha10?  I think I'd like to do some ordering too, you've inspired me.  Should I order from a specific site, or via the Ipsy site?  That red looks outstanding on you.  The other colors look great too.  Thanks for posting the pics!  Gorgeous.

Thank you for the compliments :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I ordered directly from the mirenesse's site. 

Lip Bomb #1        $28.08 (vip price)   RRP U$35.10

Lip Bomb #6        $22.46 (sale price)     VIP U$28.08  RRP U$35.10

VIP membership  $26

Total:  76.54 

Ipsys D/C code : -$20

Paid $56.54

I believe there is also a %10 code that you can get on the site but I don't think it stacks with the ipsy code.

And I think depending on the qty or amount of your purchase, it allows you to choose however many gifts. 

In my case, it let me choose 2. 

If you are interested in the VIP program and their point system .. you might want to read their FAQ. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hope this helped. 

Their promo codes don't stack. They have a $50 off $100 promo code on their Facebook wall a week or so ago which couldn't be stacked with the one from Ipsy.

Latest posts

Back