MLB Baseball?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone watching MLB baseball playoffs?

Go Angels!
claps.gif

Unfortunately yes:p dad has it blarin on the big screen downstairs so wenever i wlk by i get a glimpse...sadly cant tune it out as easily tho lol

lmao i dont even no half of the baseball team names:p only sport i realy get into is hockey

Originally Posted by jennycateyez Yey Liz!!!! Your On My Team Lol hehehe. i haven't been watching baseball for awhile, but have always been a fan of the yanks and those two
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Boooohooooo not anymore since my beloved Red Sox lost to a sweep by the White Sox...
icon_cry.gif
I know Charmaine!
icon_cry.gif
I am pretty bummed about that, but I'll still watch the ALDS between the Angels/Yankees, and the other playoff games. I love baseball!I really want the Angels to kick some Yankee ass, go Guerrero and OCabs! My pick for the WS Champs this year is the White Sox, they have been awesome all year and they deserve it!

Originally Posted by Liz yanks!!!!! go derek and alex! hehehe :icon_love

YUM!

Yep, they didn't win. Angels handed Randy Johnson and some of the others their hats. On a nicer note. Joe Torrey, Bernie Williams, Jeter are all a class act

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, they didn't win. Angels handed Randy Johnson and some of the others their hats. On a nicer note. Joe Torrey, Bernie Williams, Jeter are all a class act I am a baseball fan also, the bad girl in me liked that the Yankees fell on their face last night. Been beefed with RJ since he left the D-backs.
icon_twisted.gif
Serves him right, no loyalty!! Go Angels........

ana_logobanner_primary.jpg

Originally Posted by jennifer5488

I am a baseball fan also, the bad girl in me liked that the Yankees fell on their face last night. Been beefed with RJ since he left the D-backs.
icon_twisted.gif
Serves him right, no loyalty!! Go Angels........

I like to go and watch baseball. The whole experience of being at the park is so fun. But to sit at home and watch it on TV, naw...

My sis is a football nut though. That for me again is a sport that is fun to go and watch, but at home on TV, borrring!

Baseball is one sport where I would rather have needles stuck under my fingernails then have to sit and watch it.
smile.gif

Back