Mmbb pink synthetic brush*rave*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello everyone,i just bought the pink synthetic brush from mymineralbathandbody and all i can say is WOW this brush is amazing it applies just the right amount of minerals,i sometimes apply to much in certain areas,that cant and wont happen with this brush,its so soft and i even see a glow to my skin now
smile.gif
and her prices and customer service are outstanding and for those of you that dont already know ,she sells mac dupe shadows
smile.gif

im sorry
frown.gif
i dont know how to post a link,if someone explains how to do so i will,or maybe someone will be so kind to post one
smile.gif

Is that the short top handled brush? That's the only one that looks pink.

short handled flat top. Opps
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kristines /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is that the short top handled brush? That's the only one that looks pink.
short handled flat top. Opps
smile.gif

yes thats the one,i love this brush and trust me i tried TONS of brushes with different price ranges,from 10.00 - 42.00 and this brush is the best

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the review! I think the site is in the Mineral Site list at the top of the forum.
Here's the site:

My Mineral Bath and Body

thanks
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back