• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Grab Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited for them shipping my stuff! My 4 dresses are 3.9 lbs while my shoes and apparel items are much heavier at 8.7 lbs.

I already know the new post lady is going to hate me. She got annoyed having to carry a 2 lbs forever21 box to my door just today.

My package (shoes and apartment something) are 5.5 lbs and measures 18x12x7 ... but I'm not guessing boots this time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Please no more "My Little Pony" high heels (which were swaplifted, BTW, boo).

My package (shoes and apartment something) are 5.5 lbs and measures 18x12x7 ... but I'm not guessing boots this time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Please no more "My Little Pony" high heels (which were swaplifted, BTW, boo).
OMG! Swaplifted. Normally a terrible thing but maybe not for those heels?  It wasn't here I hope!?

My dress, apparel and shoes are 3.6 lbs in a 12x10x6 box

Last time I ordered it was in a box of the same dimensions and only slightly less weight at 3.1 lbs

Fingers crossed!  I have my stuff Monday.

Mine has apparently arrived but I won't be able to pick it up/see what I got for a couple of weeks.  Dying of curiosity over here ............ please share what you got!

Can anyone direct me to the swaps please. I did great with three out of four items but the fourth is too small:( would have loved it if it fit. I'm hoping to swap it somewhere.

Whoa ModCloth.

Here are my dress and shoes items. I can't find my apparel item (a sheer blouse). I'll snap a pic and add it.

Dress:

d83c12b28901d012bc9b51c35ad127bd.jpg Totally way out of my comfort zone. And I probably will trade/sell it. I can't do that much lace and ruffles.  

Shoes:

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 4.49.26 PM.png

These are the Bella Marie Tori-18 boots and they're PERFECT.  I haven't tried them on but they're line with a faux lamb fur and I really needed new winter boots. The quality of these don't seem great but they'll be fine for "southern" winters.  

I'll add the blouse pictures later. It's a sheer black and beige blouse with a tag that says "Lash & Mesh" Well if you've ever googled Lash & Mesh it's all lingerie lol. I'll have to try the top with a tank under and see what it looks like.

Whoa ModCloth.

Here are my dress and shoes items. I can't find my apparel item (a sheer blouse). I'll snap a pic and add it.

Dress:

d83c12b28901d012bc9b51c35ad127bd.jpg Totally way out of my comfort zone. And I probably will trade/sell it. I can't do that much lace and ruffles.  

Shoes:

These are the Bella Marie Tori-18 boots and they're PERFECT.  I haven't tried them on but they're line with a faux lamb fur and I really needed new winter boots. The quality of these don't seem great but they'll be fine for "southern" winters.  

I'll add the blouse pictures later. It's a sheer black and beige blouse with a tag that says "Lash & Mesh" Well if you've ever googled Lash & Mesh it's all lingerie lol. I'll have to try the top with a tank under and see what it looks like.
Hmmm, what size is that dress?

Whoa ModCloth.

Dress:

Shoes:

Oh my gosh I got the same lacey dress does yours stink?  Mine stinks like a musty smell its really strong I couldn't even try it on it really put me off?

I just got my dresses and whoa I scored with them this time. I'm actually KEEPING most of them!! Will post pics after I find all the pictures online!

Also @@Bizgirlva NICE BLOUSE I love the off color white and black combo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I got these!

2STD5od.jpg

I can't find this one online, but it's a yellow star dress! I'm keeping this one.

12c6dc9a99.jpg

I'm keeping this one, too! But I found it here and it was on sale for $16.99. Do I... contact modcloth about that? I mean, if it was on sale for less than what I paid for on the stylish surprise but I'm not sure.

Then I got...

d7b2082e43.jpg

Which I found here. I'm only keeping it 'cause it's something to sleep in. It looks very much like a nightgown on me.

And the one I'm selling:

D9yeJlt.jpg

No idea what it's called. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but it's a cream colored Geode dress. I really think it's meant to be a wedding dress but I'm ace and a disgrace so wedding bells won't happen to me anytime soon.

Tomorrow my apparel and shoe items come!

Ha yea it does have a nightie look. I m sure it looks cute on some people but not my cup of tea. I had to take it out of my bedroom and put it in the mud room it smells so bad. Where in the world do they store these things?

I just got my dresses and whoa I scored with them this time. I'm actually KEEPING most of them!! Will post pics after I find all the pictures online!

Also @@Bizgirlva NICE BLOUSE I love the off color white and black combo!
It's a 1X if you're interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like it but I don't think I'll reach for it. My boyfriend kinda shrugged when I put it on. He's not into the modcloth style.

My second box was not great at all. I physically can't wear heels, and I was hoping I'd get any kind of flats since I bought 3. But nope, all of them were heels. Also I got an okay-ish dress and a gross cardigan.

Does anybody know where I can do swaps? I really want flat boots or just flats in general!

Back