Model Naomi Campbell Strikes Again ?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What IS IT with this female? I'm always reading stories of her slugging someone with her cell phone or her fists. Again I read that she beat up a "friend" of hers and the girl has bruises and marks all over her face. Does she EVER go to jail for assault or what?!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Also, don't these so-called friends, assistants, maids, etc., of hers ever hit back? I tell ya, if I was unfortunate enough to work for Naomi Campbell and she tried to beat the crap out of me, I sure as hell wouldn't be the one with all the bruises.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

This isn't the first time she's done something like this:
icon_mad.gif

Naomi Campbell Accused of Assault

Model Naomi Campbell is under investigation in Italy after a fellow model and friend claimed she attacked her. Campbell, 35, is alleged to have flown into a rage and punched Yvonne Scio, an Italian-American model and actress, who has been a friend for more than 12 years.

Police in Rome confirmed an investigation had been launched into the claim. A spokesman for Campbell said the model denied the assault.

Miss Scio, 36, needed hospital treatment for cuts to her face and lip after the alleged incident at the five star Hotel Eden in Rome.

Police spokesman Domenico Condello said: "I can confirm that an allegation of assault against Naomi Campbell has been made by Yvonne Scio.

"She said that Naomi had insulted her and attacked her after an argument over some clothes she was wearing."

Miss Scio's lawyer, Annamaria Bernardini De Pace, said: "We fully intend to take this matter court. This was a completely unprovoked attack of violence by Naomi without any motive at all.

"They have been friends for years - they had even been out shopping before this moment of madness happened. Naomi swore at Yvonne and insulted her and then she started punching and kicking her. It was completely unbelievable, all over something she was wearing and then she just flipped."

Campbell's spokesman said: "Naomi made it clear that there had been a disagreement between the two in which she told Miss Scio that she was 'very disappointed at her behaviour and that she should go now'.

"The details of the conversation haven't been revealed, but Miss Campbell is adamant that she had words with the actress but nothing more than that."

yes I heard about that!..she allready had to take some anger managment classes or somthing for a previous incedent...

She is a definite supermodel B*tch! And IMO - she's not even THAT good looking! She should definitely get a taste of what she dishes out... SMACK!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

She's beautiful until she moves or opens her mouth.. i think they meant her when they said beauty is only skin deep.

SO SAD
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst What IS IT with this female? I'm always reading stories of her slugging someone with her cell phone or her fists. Again I read that she beat up a "friend" of hers and the girl has bruises and marks all over her face. Does she EVER go to jail for assault or what?!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Also, don't these so-called friends, assistants, maids, etc., of hers ever hit back? I tell ya, if I was unfortunate enough to work for Naomi Campbell and she tried to beat the crap out of me, I sure as hell wouldn't be the one with all the bruises.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back