Modeling World

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 5'6" as well, and athletic not a stick, but am an aspiring model. there are plenty of jobs out there for under 5'8"er's, i think it's just finding the right agent at the right time. i LOVE runway, so i hope it starts changing!

Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif I second to what others said, if you are short for runway, you can still do the print, TV commercial, senior, maternity, speciality (if you have beautiful legs you can be a "legs model")
Just try submit many reputable agencies as possible, don't just give up because of agency A denied you. keep trying others, each agency look for different type of girls.

I think there's story that even Claudia Schiffer(or other famous model) didn't get the contract with an agency at the beginning of her career.

i agree^^ dont give up

I was watching Americas top Model last night and they were making a fuss over this girl that made it though to the final three because she is short. That seems somewhat unfair to me, like she can't help her height.

Back