Moisturizer with SPF recommendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a decent day cream. I'm looking for something with an SPF of at least 15 and thats under 40 dollars. I'm using Keihls Abyssine Lotion and its nice and all buts its 40 freakin' dollars and the bottle is small. I was using Olay Complete but I developed an allergy to it. I'm guessing its because A) It wasn't moisturizing enough and it was giving me dry itchy spots or B) There is an ingredient in it that I became allergic to.

So, I was thinking about trying one of their other products like Complete Multi-Radiance SPF 15 or Complete Plus Ultra Rich Moisture Lotion - Extra Dry Skin - SPF 15, but I'm completely open to others brands, as long as it doesn't burn a hole in my wallet. Thanks!

I use Purpose Redness Reducing Moisturizer SPF 30. I really like it. It is moisturizing and I haven't had an allergic reaction to it. I don't think it does much to reduce redness but it is good and only $13.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisturizer

It has spf of 30

It's only 18 bucks

i like aveeno skin brightening moisturizer with spf15. it's about $12.

3650_skinbright_1_300.gif

AVEENO® Skin Care Products

try zia's Daily Moisture Screen SPF15 - if you have dry skin, this might not be moisturizing enough. it's great though if you use a moisture serum underneath. it's light and non-greasy.

EDIT: oh it's $20 for 1.6oz

Latest posts

Back