MOR Bath and Body Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have a little bath and body boutique that i totally love! it's much less commerical than sephora so i get to try loads of new products. yesterday i visited my secret spot to replace my moisturizer and lucked upon so amazing body butters!

MOR Cosmetics

this one is black cherry plum body butter! totally amazing scent and gorgeous packaging! the other one i picked up as pomegranate body butter. with this winter weather (it's 19 degrees today!) i'm slathering on anything i can get my hands on! mor was an added bonus. i keep smelling myself! lmao~

has anyone else tried this line?

Yes, I love MOR products! They used to make a green tea line that was heavenly, but I think it's discontinued now. I also love their Marshmallow line. They have so many beautiful products.

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, I love MOR products! They used to make a green tea line that was heavenly, but I think it's discontinued now. I also love their Marshmallow line. They have so many beautiful products. they really do! i even saved the box! i think i'm going to pick up the lychee flower body butter next! i think i'm in love! lol~

The lychee flower scent is really nice. Did you smell the sorbet body lotion? It's heavenly!

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif The lychee flower scent is really nice. Did you smell the sorbet body lotion? It's heavenly! not yet, but anything named "sorbet" has my full attention! is it as heavenly as the body butters?

i can already tell that i'm going to go broke with this company! lol~

I wish i could try it also
frown.gif
but we don't have it here I guess...

Originally Posted by Maphia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish i could try it also
frown.gif
but we don't have it here I guess... i included the link to the online store in the first post. did you try that?
i just got a call from my b&b boutique and she has the italian blood orange scent in stock. sounds like a road trip is in order! lol~

size.php

Latest posts

Back