More Rihanna...Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks very good on her, I especially love how she has on a very complimentary color for the lips. Really makes it pop!

you know on someone else it'll probably look disgusting, but she makes it look so hot.

definately hot. Not sure if she can walk it's so tight, but definately very sexy. Out of two, I'd give her one, as they say!

add_twinkle.gif

Blerr I don't like it. The colour is nice and her hair is good but I just don't like the dress.

I'm not in love with that hair for sure... The dress is fantastic on her...

Mmm....her body looks great ,but im not sure about the hair and shes wearing too much makeup, maybe its the flash or something.

Dammit! Am I the only one?

Ok, here goes.

I think she looks tranny... She reminds me of the dude that used to do my makeup back home in this pic.

So so sorry... I don't like it...

Idk...she's very gorgeous in this pic..the tomato red lips and all..but the dress sort of makes her look like a mermaid or something. She's hot but the dress is not for me.

wow, she surprises me! I didn´t like her looks in the past, but this outfit is absolutely what I love!

Back