Morning TRAGEDY!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Dawn dishwashing liquid with really hot water.... I have known this to get set in grease stains out of clothing - it really does work!!!

also, if you cant get the stain out..could you possibly call a carpet place and try to get a square to replace the stained part. somehow my friend's apartment building does this all the time and you can't tell, they just cut the ruined part out and put the new piece in and you can't tell. if you have any kind of fluff to your carpet it should be invisible.

GOOD LUCK!!!

You could use make-up remover, poor a bit on the stain then pat with a dry rag, just keep doing that it will come out. Please do not rub, PAT (stepping on the rag or towel helps to, jumping on it as well, lol you can let out you anger with that one.)

Yeah this is a tragedy for sure! I would've FREAKED!:icon_evil I hate wasting money and I hate staining my carpet. My condolences on this terrible, terrible tragedy!

I don't have anything to add as far as cleaning the mess up...the MU remover idea sounds like a good bet. Not a creamy type but a clear watery type.

Hang in there! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back