Most beautiful girl.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANGELINA! Hands down inside and out and Charlize Theron=)
claps.gif

I have to add one more that I've been obsessing about although she's still under age...Nikki Reed...I don't know what it is about her...but there's something really sexy about her

Originally Posted by envymi I have to add one more that I've been obsessing about although she's still under age...Nikki Reed...I don't know what it is about her...but there's something really sexy about her lol. the girl from 13? yeah, she's really pretty

Angelina Jolie for me.

I read her story on Marie Claire 4 years ago, since then am starting to love her.

Originally Posted by Leony Angelina Jolie for me.I read her story on Marie Claire 4 years ago, since then am starting to love her.

I've been in love with her since "Foxfire" ??? I think that was the name of it, anyways that was when I was still in college so it was many years ago
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Angelina Jolie,Charlize Theron, Elizabeth Taylor (in the old movies-those violet eyes), Marilyn Monroe, Sharon Stone, Connie Neilson, Stevie Nicks, Helena Christensen, Pam Grier...too many

ahem-- steps up onto soapbox...

tap-tap.. is this thing on!

ok, i think I, along with all the girls here are the most beautiful. Why? because we are all 'real' we dont have personal makeup artists or a plastic surgeon on speed dial..

sorry,, my opinion!

-off soapbox now.

HALLE

Originally Posted by eightthirty Who do you consider to be the most beautiful girl....female....woman in regards to the arts (e.g. music, movies, etc.)?
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me...Natalie Wood, though I greatly adore the beauty of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady, I don't believe anyone could ever compare to the beauty of Miss Natalite Wood in Splendor in the Grass.

Originally Posted by MacForMe ahem-- steps up onto soapbox...

ok, i think I, along with all the girls here are the most beautiful. Why? because we are all 'real' we dont have personal makeup artists or a plastic surgeon on speed dial..

sorry,, my opinion!

-off soapbox now.

claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
I agree!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe ahem-- steps up onto soapbox...

sorry,, my opinion!

-off soapbox now.

Give me a HELL YEAH! Go Lauryn
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol. the girl from 13? yeah, she's really pretty I LOVE that movie! I gave my opinion for the most beautiful women...But here is one women who I think is ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS! I am Albanian from Kosovo and this women is an Albanian singer, one of my FAVORITE! Tell me what you guys think!!! Oh yeah, I also think that Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima are pretty!

i LOVe Rachel Mcadams right now.. she's such a talented actress, she's going to be big.. although I don't think she was in Pearl Harbor.. you might be referring to Kate Beckingsale, or Beckinsale i forgot

ah yes and among some of the most beautiful is Catherine Zeta Jones

Originally Posted by Leta112 I LOVE that movie! I gave my opinion for the most beautiful women...But here is one women who I think is ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS! I am Albanian from Kosovo and this women is an Albanian singer, one of my FAVORITE! Tell me what you guys think!!! Oh yeah, I also think that Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima are pretty! This girl is very pretty.. thanks for sharing!!
icon_smile.gif
I also think those VS models are gorgeous!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by mAra i LOVe Rachel Mcadams right now.. she's such a talented actress, she's going to be big.. although I don't think she was in Pearl Harbor.. you might be referring to Kate Beckingsale, or Beckinsale i forgot
ah yes and among some of the most beautiful is Catherine Zeta Jone

I loved Rachael McAdams in "Wedding Crashers".. she was really good! I love her as a brunette!:icon_love

ok...Catherine Zeta Jones

Kate Beckinsale

Rachel McAdams

Charlize Theron

Scarlette Johannsen (sp?)

The Albanian singer posted above is very pretty

Kate Winslet

Halle Berry

Angelina Jolie cuz something about her just screams SEX and has this aura about her.

We are just talking looks on the outside, since we dont know what is on the inside of these people. It takes beauty on the inside too to make a truly beautiful person. IMHO!

Halle Berry

Beyonce

Christina Milian

Stacey Dash

Thandie Newton

Adriana Lima

Jessica Alba

Scarlett Johansson

ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!....i would kill to look like her

but then again i'd even take nicole kidman lol/ any celeb

Back